Veteran Member
Tractor
IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel
This is in Arkansas, so I guess that explains the need for the sign:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• No jumping!!.pdf
    247.3 KB · Views: 670
   / No jumping??...No kidding... #2  
Cute, well seeing how it'sArkansas I'm surprised they didn't use a graphic with a red slash line through it. 'Jumping' after al has 7 letters...

/ No jumping??...No kidding... #3  
No such sign on THIS Bridge which is about ten miles away, and several people would have disobeyed it anyway:( This bridge is closed due to even moderate winds when there is any icing until ODOT thoroughly treats it. I don't like bridges, and this one is high on my list of "Disliked Bridges". Also high on the list is one I cross several times each year on I-65 over the Tennessee River. Number one worst is over some bay or other in Charleston, SC. That thing goes up at a 90* angle to a height of 18,000 feet, is 37 miles long, and takes 11 months to cross....at least that's what the few functioning parts of my brain told me when I was on it. Fortunately I was not the driver.

/ No jumping??...No kidding... #4  
BUN-GEEEEEEE - thud. (The cord was too short.)

/ No jumping??...No kidding... #5  
LMTC said:
No such sign on THIS Bridge which is about ten miles away, and several people would have disobeyed it anyway:( This bridge is closed due to even moderate winds when there is any icing until ODOT thoroughly treats it. I don't like bridges, and this one is high on my list of "Disliked Bridges". Also high on the list is one I cross several times each year on I-65 over the Tennessee River. Number one worst is over some bay or other in Charleston, SC. That thing goes up at a 90* angle to a height of 18,000 feet, is 37 miles long, and takes 11 months to cross....at least that's what the few functioning parts of my brain told me when I was on it. Fortunately I was not the driver.

Well, this is bridge for you than:)

Attachments

• Aveyron_Millau_vu_d_hlicoptre_Philippe_Raufaste_oct04.jpg
    Aveyron_Millau_vu_d_hlicoptre_Philippe_Raufaste_oct04.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 275
   / No jumping??...No kidding... #6  
JazzDad said:
BUN-GEEEEEEE - thud. (The cord was too short.)

Since I've only bungeed once, I'm not an expert. But wouldn't that be the cord is too long?:confused:

/ No jumping??...No kidding... #10