new garage

/ new garage #1  

diggernh

Tractor
Kubota B7500
Hi all..been a while since i last posted..been a busy year for me..finally getting the new garage completed..gonna try to see if I can post some pics...bear with me please..

Attachments

• lennox300 001.jpg
    lennox300 001.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 321
   / new garage
hmmm..that seemed to have worked!!..maybe I aint as dumb as I look after all..*L*..first pic was wall number one..had already completed the concrete pad and block walls...here comes pic #2 I hope...

Please note...the garage is 30 by 40..the first pic was the back wall..30 feet long...14 feet high...2X6 studs on 24" centers..

/ new garage
hmmm..ot the first pic to upload ok...can't get the second to attach..hmmm..mebbe i am as dumb as I look..hee hee hee...will keep trying..

/ new garage
ahhh...message said I exceeded the size limit..hmm..how do i make these pics smaller??..so many to post...too big to work with..a real dilemma for such an old geezer...hmmmm

/ new garage #6  
From looking at your first picture I can tell you one thing about your new garage. It's gonna end up being too small. <grin>

/ new garage
hmmm..not having any luck now...

/ new garage #9  
If your using Windows XP try right clicking on the pic then look for pic resizer to make it less than the 100K size. If not there are many free resizing programs available. Many have been posted here on TBN and I'm sure a search would find them. Some camera programs also come with a resize program.