Photo HELP!

/ Photo HELP! #1  

UpstateSC_Papi

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK4010
OK - Photo usage on the forum is confusing me....

I posted a new thread and then withing that thread included a couple of pictures. I uploaded the pictures and with the post was submitted I see the pictures NOT the link like most everyone else has in their post. How do I get the link??!?!

Lastly - At the top of this and every page is a tab labeled "PHOTOS". When I go to it, I can see photos but that is it. When I click "Login" and use my forum login it tells me that is invalid. So I'm thinking your have to re-register in the photo portion so I click "Register". What does that do? It takes me to the Forum page showing me as Logged In!! WHAT?!?!?!?

Thanks for any advice....

Michael

/ Photo HELP! #2  
KarolinaKubota said:
OK - Photo usage on the forum is confusing me....

I posted a new thread and then withing that thread included a couple of pictures. I uploaded the pictures and with the post was submitted I see the pictures NOT the link like most everyone else has in their post. How do I get the link??!?!

Lastly - At the top of this and every page is a tab labeled "PHOTOS". When I go to it, I can see photos but that is it. When I click "Login" and use my forum login it tells me that is invalid. So I'm thinking your have to re-register in the photo portion so I click "Register". What does that do? It takes me to the Forum page showing me as Logged In!! WHAT?!?!?!?

Thanks for any advice....

Michael

Mornin Mike,
It sounds like your trying to copy a link from another website onto your post ? If thats the case, go to that site and right click, then click properties, and right click the url to highlight the url address. Right click again, select all and click copy, then Come back to your post on TBN and where you want the link in your post, right click again and paste. I hope this helps !

LaValley Building Supply, IncDuesenburg

/ Photo HELP! #3  
Instead of using the the image button to insert the picture URL, use the Hyperlink button which looks like Earth with a chainlink in front of it. Also, on the photos section you should not need to login if you are already logged in on the forum section.