Cannot Upload Photos ????

/ Cannot Upload Photos ???? #1  

MadDogDriver

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TC40DA
I'm trying to upload my very first photo of my new toy, however, I'm not able to for some reason. It appears that even though I'm logged as the photo section doesn't recognize me. I've tried dumping the cookies as suggested in the photo FAQ, but still no help. Also, when I try logging in from the photo section it doesn't recognize either my user id or password eventhough I'm already logged in.

I can upload photos as an attachment evidently as you can see. Am I missing something?

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• TC40DA cropped.jpg
    TC40DA cropped.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 150
   / Cannot Upload Photos ???? #2  
I have noticed that I am logged in here, I have to re-log in to the photo section, kinda like its a different place, try that, and make sure you click the remember me box

Very nice tractor
Jim

/ Cannot Upload Photos ????
MrJimi said:
I have noticed that I am logged in here, I have to re-log in to the photo section, kinda like its a different place, try that, and make sure you click the remember me box

Very nice tractor
Jim

Thanks Jim. Yes I've tried that, but what's strange is eventhough I'm already logged in with the remember me box checked, when I try logging in the photo section it says my password is invalid.???

/ Cannot Upload Photos ???? #4  
Hopefully one of the moderators or Muhammed will see this and reply with a fix, have you PM'd Muhammed about this, he is the man !!
Jim:)

/ Cannot Upload Photos ????
MrJimi said:
Hopefully one of the moderators or Muhammed will see this and reply with a fix, have you PM'd Muhammed about this, he is the man !!
Jim:)

Thanks again Jim. I'll PM Muhammed about this.