And So It Begins

/ And So It Begins
Exactly that.....gets them stuck nothing more, maybe some tie rod or front end issues if they are really moving but where is is at it would difficult to go faster than 15mph. Spot lighters means different things in different areas, here it means usually young adult males or teens out riding around drinking and shooting deer or other game at night with spot lights. They usually never take the game just like to shoot stuff as they ride around busting rounds off back in the woods at night.

I plan on putting up fence once we get this huge project going but the thought of putting up 2000ft of triple strand wire just does not thrill me right now. Lots of signs that simply say private property will have to do for now. We border Corp of Engineer land on 3 sides and they have been cutting across to get from one side to the other. I built a road, all except these I am talking about can use it for all I care right now.

/ And So It Begins
Update

Well I know its been a while but life has been busy. The house is done....except the concrete drive and walks.....contractor keeps saying soon:rolleyes: The phone company is trenching a lot of cable to lay a land line in. TV and Internet are via satellite.

I plan on doing the final grading as soon as the field/yard dry out some. These photos were taken about a month ago.

Attachments

• S3010002.JPG
    S3010002.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 195
  • S3010003.JPG
    S3010003.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 182
  • S3010005.JPG
    S3010005.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 171
  • S3010001.JPG
    S3010001.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 180
   / And So It Begins
Oh and this thing helped me more than my tractor......should of bought one years ago. I even used to make some money plowing snow with it.

Attachments

• S3010032.JPG
    S3010032.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 179
   / And So It Begins #34  
Nice looking house. That is going to be real pretty come spring. Be sure to post a pic or two when everything is green and blooming.