Allmand TLB

/ Allmand TLB #41  
I would think that the way it is setup in your situation is so the machine uses those two lines coming from the gear pump as both to/from depending on which way you are steering. Leaving the tank line to only let a little bit of fluid release when a shock is given to the system, as in steering left and all of a sudden wheel hits a rock giving the steering a jerk. Similar to how the drive motor would be. I have nothing to back up this line of thinking though other than common sense so I could be way off.
My other thought would be one in line and one out line, and the remaining line being for the load sense. It may just give feedback to the pump so it can decifer the demand needed from the pump. I don’t believe my allmand has the load sense.

/ Allmand TLB
Thanks for the replies, the new pump has shipped and should be here in a day or so.

/ Allmand TLB #44  
Congrats. Who makes tge pump and the parts number please

/ Allmand TLB
Congrats. Who makes tge pump and the parts number please

This is an email reply if you need more info feel free to ask.

On Feb 24, 2022, at 12:40 PM, Marnie Emrich wrote:

The replacement is built with current Eaton 26000 series parts but there is no official Eaton part#, only our part# CSE14927.
Parts are available as long as supported by Eaton for the 26000
series It is the same as the original aluminum with cast iron housings.

/ Allmand TLB #46  
Thank you.

/ Allmand TLB
I called the rental company that originally sold it to the fellow I purchased it from and they said they sold it because the back of the pump had a crack so the guy I got it from said he replaced the back part of the pump with a used one but could not get it working properly so I purchased it and went from there.

/ Allmand TLB #49  
I got mine pretty much the same way. The thick plate that the backhoe swing cylinders attach to was broken. I paid $8000 for my 535. Made it back the first yr I owned it.

/ Allmand TLB #50  
I got mine pretty much the same way. The thick plate that the backhoe swing cylinders attach to was broken. I paid $8000 for my 535. Made it back the first yr I owned it.
How much you think one of these would sell for these days? I’ve been really tempted lately to sell it and pick up a newer mini excavator