How to keep a tractor from getting stolen?

/ How to keep a tractor from getting stolen? #151  
Tractor, UTV, Implements & Tools are locked in the barn about 5 miles from my house. They are all insured. I sleep fine :)
You may want to confirm w/ certainty that theft is covered. We just had a utility trailer, Mule/buggy, 4 wheeler, dirt bike, mini-bike, portable generator and several others tools stolen from our place. We don't live on the property. Thieves cut open my neighbors gate, came down his drive, cut open the barbed fence between us, hooked up to my trailer, cut the lock on my storage shed door and took it all. Our insurance covered property and personal injury, NOT theft. A hard lesson learned on that front.

/ How to keep a tractor from getting stolen? #152  
Lock the barn, remove the key?

/ How to keep a tractor from getting stolen? #153  
Paint it hot pink, with purple wheels!

Since this thread is 8 years old I don't feel bad about hijacking it.

/ How to keep a tractor from getting stolen? #154  
Wow, someone kickstarted an old post.

My tractor and UTV are kept on my property ~100 miles from my home. Both are stored in a hi-cap 40' shipping container that has a steel box welded to the doors protecting the lock from bolt cutters etc.

There are also 3 trail cameras mounted 20' up in the trees focused on the container, and yes I'm insured against theft.

I'm sure if some dedicated soul wanted to break in and liberate my possessions they could do it. But they'd have to work for it.