LS MT342 arrived

/ LS MT342 arrived #1  

aesanders

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS MT3 42 S HST cab, BCS 830 2 wheel tractor, Gravely Pro-Turn 160 XDZ, John Deere Gator HPX 615e
Got my new tractor delivered Friday. Had a chance to play around with it some doing some mowing and odd tasks over the weekend. Love it so far. I think I will really enjoy the cab. Nice to mow without getting all dusty.

IMG_1679.jpeg

Said goodbye to my 2006 John Deere 2320, which has treated me well but just too small. Been a good tractor though.

IMG_1357.jpeg

/ LS MT342 arrived #2  
Congratulations!! Thats a fine machine! Brand new?

/ LS MT342 arrived #3  
On second look, that would be an obvious answer! Of course its brand new! Congratulations again! I'm sure you'll love it!

/ LS MT342 arrived
Thanks Avenger. Yes brand new. Had 10 hours on the clock, now 15. Sat on the dealers lot for a while. I think the higher horsepower versions of this model are more popular.

/ LS MT342 arrived #5  
That sure is a nice machine, and LS knows cab ergonomics. How are you liking that comfortable operator station?

/ LS MT342 arrived
That sure is a nice machine, and LS knows cab ergonomics. How are you liking that comfortable operator station?
Love the ergonomics and fit and finish. That’s what really sold me on this. Of course the price was right as well. There are a few small things I would change, but overall very happy with the layout. The cab fits me well.

/ LS MT342 arrived #7  
Love the ergonomics and fit and finish. That’s what really sold me on this. Of course the price was right as well. There are a few small things I would change, but overall very happy with the layout. The cab fits me well.

It's funny about LS operator stations, they used to be terrible. I don't mean recently, but 20 or so years ago. Look at LS/LG made Farmtrac and Montana tractors, they were pretty mediocre even for the time. Well, that's my opinion; I think others may have said something, because they offer among the best now.

/ LS MT342 arrived
It's funny about LS operator stations, they used to be terrible. I don't mean recently, but 20 or so years ago. Look at LS/LG made Farmtrac and Montana tractors, they were pretty mediocre even for the time. Well, that's my opinion; I think others may have said something, because they offer among the best now.
I think they had to with there relationship with Case/New Holland. I am sure Case/New Holland specified certain criteria and LS had to rise to the standards.

/ LS MT342 arrived #9  
nice upgrade, congrats!
Are you keeping the old one around? Having 2 sure would be nice at times!

/ LS MT342 arrived
nice upgrade, congrats!
Are you keeping the old one around? Having 2 sure would be nice at times!
Sadly, the Deere was traded in. If it was just up to me I would have kept it, but the wife was adamant that we trade it off if getting something new. Wasn’t a battle I felt like having since I was still getting a new machine.