Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,201  
   / Good morning!!!! #190,202  
IMG_1238.jpeg
Rainbow last night from northern lights

/ Good morning!!!! #190,203  
Coffee is brewing. 40° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 71° with sunshine and a few clouds. .27" of rain yesterday. Did get out and do some more pond cleanup before I spent rest of the day in house. Hope to get grass mowed in afternoon.
Enjoy MOTHERS DAY.
gAc1fsM.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,204  
52 going to 71. Got several showers yesterday...foggy this morning.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of the TBN family.

L4N, sorry to hear about your health episode. I hope you went to the hospital and will be okay. Prayers said.

Prayers for Thomas and Buppies.

Nice rainbow, Bupps.

Yesterday was more puppy training and play, but did manage to get an hour of mowing accomplished and a few small chores.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,205  
good morning all
Happy Mothers Day to all moms.
50 and drizzly now, looks like rain clearing out later

I hope Bill is waking up in hospital in telemetry where he belongs. And that whatever took him down
fades away. Prayers for our friend.

I had a great sleep last night and feel good this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,207  
Good morning! 65˚ a few rain drops this morning .01" and 50% all day, E wind heading to the mid 70s.

Just mowed the yard on Friday and it needs it again, but today looks like a wet grass day so mowing will probably be out. We are at a hold on the packing till closing. According to my wife there are certain stages of cleaning and house make-ready. We are at the "company" stage and apparently getting the house ready for "buyer" stage is a hole level up and cannot be achieved till we move some boxes to the other house after closing.

First year no Mothers to celebrate the day.
Hope L4N is doing OK.
Cute puppy pics Wngsprd, made me smile.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,208  
1715512533969.jpeg

there seems to be an adequate supply of tin foil hats on Amazon.
most of them are used in lady's beauty salons for some process. 85 cents apiece in dozen quantity for your own tin foil hat.
hand them out to your friends.

But this one looked a little better. Frankly, I think a Stetson made out of aluminum foil
would be just the ticket. I bet someone has chromed a Stetson at some point.
but that's too heavy and fancy. To be a genuine fruitcake, you need to use the aluminum foil.

just never know when the flare will get you...
UV level for today is four out of ten.
Apparently this stuff is not harmful.

better get one for your dog too.
it's important to match

/ Good morning!!!! #190,210  
45F cloudy mid 50's for high rain showers late afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today... take trimmer on short walk than mow high areas,check game cams,bigger chainsaw needs good sharping,other than that putter.

Enjoy the day all.