Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850

/ Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850 #1  

SpringHollow

Elite Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1850, NH 2120
I downloaded all of the images of the deutz parts manual and combined them into a PDF. If you go to the page below, there is a link to it on the maintenance section.

USA Discount Generators - Standby and Portable Gillette Generators

Unfortunately, there are no part numbers but you can call the local dealer and let them know the number from the schematic and they can get the part number and price for you.

They show a turbocharger for the 1011F if you "need more power"!!!!

Ken

/ Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850 #2  
Ken,
If I can also assist, the number on the bottom right of each of your Deutz Engine Diagrams is what Deutz refers to as the ETL # IE.. 0510 1472
All Deutz Distributors and Dealers can insert this # into their SERPIC System and bring up the identical page that the customer is looking at. All else failing, the customer only has to provide the serial # of the engine, and the same can be done.

Jack
DAC Industrial Engines
Deutz Distributor
macmasterj@dacie.ca

/ Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850 #3  
Dear Ken,

I think the way the Deutz system works is that the part number is generated by taking your Motor Number ("Mot. -Nr" on the engine) and appending the circled page number, or in you case, the bolded number, and then the item number from the image. (e.g. motor number X XXX XXX 01/17, would be a crank bolt.)

The manuals are available online for ~$15....

Your annotated photos on your website are great. Very helpful for the neophyte.

All the best,

ksimolo said:
I downloaded all of the images of the deutz parts manual and combined them into a PDF. If you go to the page below, there is a link to it on the maintenance section.

USA Discount Generators - Standby and Portable Gillette Generators

Unfortunately, there are no part numbers but you can call the local dealer and let them know the number from the schematic and they can get the part number and price for you.

They show a turbocharger for the 1011F if you "need more power"!!!!

Ken

/ Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850
I tried buying the manual on-line but their checkout system was not working. I sent them an email about it but have not heard back. I then tried a dealer about 1 1/2 hours away (closest dealer). They could not sell me an electronic one and charged $40 if I wanted them to print me one. So I finally gave up and downloaded the single images since they were better than nothing.

The numbering system you describe does not match the numbers the local dealer is using but maybe they somehow cross reference to each other.

Hi Peter,

With respect to one of the pictures you mentioned (reposted below), what is the gold colored canister above and to the left of the fuel pump? It has the blue colored ring electrical connector on it. On the Deutz parts diagram, they show a blank plug in this location.

Curious minds want to know!

Ken

Attachments

• LeftSide_2591.jpg
    LeftSide_2591.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 2,500
Hi Carl,

Could be. The temperature switch is near the alternator behind the deflector for the oil cooler. (see picture below).

Ken

Attachments

• EngOilTempSensor_2623.jpg
    EngOilTempSensor_2623.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2,333
   / Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850 #8  
Dear Ken,

I wish I could help. My manuals show a blank plate there as well. The electrical page suggests that there is no pressure sender, so if you have oil temp accounted for, could it be oil pressure? I can't find an oil sending unit on my diagrams, but I admit there isn't a nice little table with a Schmeieröildrukzendung carefully labelled.

All the best,

Peter

ksimolo said:
Hi Peter,

With respect to one of the pictures you mentioned (reposted below), what is the gold colored canister above and to the left of the fuel pump? It has the blue colored ring electrical connector on it. On the Deutz parts diagram, they show a blank plug in this location.

Curious minds want to know!

Ken

Hi Peter,

The pressure switch is just to the right of it in the picture. It is labeled with blue type.

I will try to remember to ask Terry next time I talk to him.

Ken

/ Deutz 1011F Parts Diagrams for PT 1850 #10  
Jack,

Welcome to the PT forum! It's great to have you here!

Gravy