Merry Christmas 07

/ Merry Christmas 07 #11  
Tim_in_CT said:
Is that you, JJ? I hope you have grandkids, because if you do you probably have a great time playing St. Nick.

Merry Christmas all.

Yep, That's me.

/ Merry Christmas 07 #12  
Merry Christmas,

Thanks to everone for sharing your project, ideas, and advice.

Dale

/ Merry Christmas 07 #13  
We are very fortunate to have such a great family of PT owners on this forum. My all of you have a great holiday season and new year. Looking forward to seeing your new projects and talking on what we all have a passion about.
PJ

/ Merry Christmas 07 #14  
JD-Beach,

Merry Christmas to you and your family !!

Eddie & Steph

/ Merry Christmas 07 #15  
Eddie,

Where on the list is "Open RV Park For Business"? With numbers 1 through 10, I can see why it won't be in 2008.

Merry Christmas!

/ Merry Christmas 07 #16  
I almost didn't make it!:cool:
Merry Christmas everyone

/ Merry Christmas 07 #17  
EddieWalker said:
JD-Beach,

Merry Christmas to you and your family !!

Eddie & Steph

1. Get my old jeep running.
2. Put my outside access bathroom together.
3. Build my storage shed.
4. Build my gazebo for my front pasture.
5. Finish back pasture and plant it in Bermuda.
6. Start my food plots.
7. Build a comfortable deer stand for two.
8. New flooring in my home.
9. Build a pasture sprayer.
10.Go fishing with my kids.

I'd have to move #10 to #1. Then you'd have a list! ;);)

/ Merry Christmas 07 #18  
MossRoad said:
I'd have to move #10 to #1. Then you'd have a list! ;);)

My guess is that you'd be ice fishing! :D

/ Merry Christmas 07 #19  
I put fishing with the kids last as it's more of an incentive that way. We fish all the time, but I don't want to take it for granted, so I put it on my list to make sure I take time out from projects to have some fun with them. Sometimes I get carried away on a project and don't even realize the day is gone until it gets dark outside.

bmac,

The RV Park is an ongoing goal that I'm working towards, but there is no time frame for opening. I do what I can with what I have, while always working towards that goal. My roads get a littel bigger, a little smoother while createing drainage. The trees dissapear and the land gets smoothed out while other areas get built up. It's a big project, but slowly, it's taking shape. People who come over can see what it will be like now, where just a year ago I had a banker that I know come over, and he didn't see it. People have no vision and I'm not very good at explaining ideas. I can draw and make it happen, but I do lack in verbal skills. To get the funding that I'll need, I want to have it so obvious that a five year old will understand where everything goes, how it ties together and what it will look like when finished.

Eddie

/ Merry Christmas 07 #20  
bmac said:
My guess is that you'd be ice fishing! :D

Very soon, I hope. :) Lakes are icing over, but folks are still falling through. :eek: I ain't risking it for a bluegill dinner..... but it is tempting. :rolleyes: