Merry Christmas 07

/ Merry Christmas 07 #1  

JD-Beach

Silver Member
Tractor
PT 425
Merry Christmas to all my powertrac friends (as well as to all JD and "orange" owners too) ... and may your new year be blessed with many tractor and project opportunities.

/ Merry Christmas 07 #2  
Same to you, JD-Beach!

The Power Track bunch is a great group of folks. Everyone have a safe and happy Christmas and holiday season.:)

/ Merry Christmas 07 #3  
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! I don't post very often, but I read this forum almost every day. A good group of people and a real class act. ;) I'm looking forward to the projects the new year will bring!! :)
Bill

/ Merry Christmas 07 #4  
bjustice said:
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! I don't post very often, but I read this forum almost every day. A good group of people and a real class act. ;) I'm looking forward to the projects the new year will bring!! :)
Bill

This is a great group of people. People here go out of there way to help others and enjoy doing it. Merry Christmas.

/ Merry Christmas 07 #6  
Guess who. You had better be good so you can get all those toys that you wanted. Every one have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

J.J.

Attachments

• J.J. GRAY.jpg
    J.J. GRAY.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 143
   / Merry Christmas 07 #7  
Is that you, JJ? I hope you have grandkids, because if you do you probably have a great time playing St. Nick.

Merry Christmas all.

/ Merry Christmas 07 #9  
Merry Christmas everyone!