Pump Pix and Hose List

/ Pump Pix and Hose List #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
Here is some pump pix that JJ requested. Maybe Ken can post some pix of the pumps mounted, my flash is out and it is way too dark in there to get a decent picture.

Attachments

• 1850 Hose List Pg 1.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 1850 Hose List Pg 2.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 1850 PTO Pump.jpg
    1850 PTO Pump.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 221
  • 1850 Tram Pump 2.jpg
    1850 Tram Pump 2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 189
  • 1850 Tram Pump jpg.jpg
    1850 Tram Pump jpg.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 170
   / Pump Pix and Hose List #2  
Please don't tell me that hose list is from Power Trac. I'll work on part #'s for your pressure test gauges in the morning. It's my bedtime here on the right coast.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List
You betcha. Plans for my tractor are on a chalk board in the warehouse.

Wayne, post some pix of your plans for your new house.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List #4  
woodlandfarms said:
You betcha. Plans for my tractor are on a chalk board in the warehouse.

Wayne, post some pix of your plans for your new house.

Carl,

Just from your first picture, there are two pumps piggybacked together, One of them is your steering and lift pump, and the other one is your PTO pump.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List #6  
Carl,

One more abservations as to which one is the PTO pump. Larger fittings is one clue, and the first pump looks thicker.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List #7  
ksimolo said:
Hi Carl,

USA Discount Generators - Standby and Portable Gillette Generators shows a picture of the large pump. Below is a picture of the smaller pump.

Ken

Ken,

Picture # 4 is a very good picture of the two pumps. The first pump after the tram pump is the PTO pump, and the third pump is the steering and lift pump. Which hydraulic circuit is the high pressure filter located?

I think Andy from Wayne County was surprised by the number of hoses in the PT. Remember, he said he could draw up a schematic rather quickly.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List #8  
Andy,

Answer a question for me please, I can not keep this straight. Which of the Quick Disconnects is supposed to be the pressure or output, or source, male or female and why. Is there an industry standard. Consider this, on a set of hyd remotes, you have a set of male and female QD's as the source, and then you plug in a set of male and female QD's, which become the source for the hyd motor. Confusing isn't it.

/ Pump Pix and Hose List
J_J said:
Ken,

Picture # 4 is a very good picture of the two pumps. The first pump after the tram pump is the PTO pump, and the third pump is the steering and lift pump. Which hydraulic circuit is the high pressure filter located?

I think Andy from Wayne County was surprised by the number of hoses in the PT. Remember, he said he could draw up a schematic rather quickly.

High pressure is difficult to tell, but I think it is from the lift pump

Going from furthest to closest to the engine

Lift and steering (I think) circuit - winds its way around to the PTO Activator (RPS Valve is its pro name). Then out of the RPS into the high pressure filter then to the accumulator / charger.

Second pump back is PTO. Runs out of Pump to RPS Valve. There is a disconnect for me... I see two outputs one back to the tank and one to the PTO. There is a release valve that if the PTO is activated and nothing is hooked up it dumps back to the tank. Not sure what happens when it is not "activated"

The third pump looks to be a closed loop of sorts. Operates the tram.

Now here is a mystery question. If the only oil getting back to the tank is off the case drains, then how in the heck is any of the oil getting filtered. On the 1850 it is out from tank to low pressure filter and then to the bottom of the Tram pump. The only additional hose is on the left side and it is the pressure for the treddle.

Anyway...

Supposed to get full hydraulic diagram from Terry on Monday...

Carl

/ Pump Pix and Hose List
Just FYI Andy. I think the 1850 series has the most hoses. It has a couple of safety features (like tilting seat) and the PTO bypass valve that add some serious hoses.. Like spagetti...

Carl