Power Trac in Australia?

/ Power Trac in Australia? #1  

danrowe3

Hello from Oz!

Does anyone know if any machines have been exported to Australia to date. The PowerTrac site states that they sell worldwide, but I have not found any evidence of owners outside of the USA.

Ideally I would be after importing a T12 with various attachments to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia in the near future, as there is nothing on the Australian market which comes even close to the abilities of the Power Trac's.

If anyone has any info re sales outside the US I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Thanks

Dan

/ Power Trac in Australia? #2  
Well, the Dollar will sure be in your favor if nothing else...

Not sure on the rest of it...

/ Power Trac in Australia? #4  
MossRoad said:
The farthest I have seen them is Hawaii.

If one made it that far, it should be able to go all the way.:D

/ Power Trac in Australia? #5  
Well, shouldn't Terry know?

If anyone is going to be speaking to him any time soon, ask.
Or, if you are going to be ordering anything.

Gid'day mate :~) (I know, need to work on the accent)

/ Power Trac in Australia?
G'day again!

I have tried faxing and emailing the factory in Tazewell but have not had a reply - the time difference makes a phone call a bit difficult but will do so soon if no other word. If anyone is contacting them and is able to ask re export on my behalf I would be eternally greatful! :) (and if you can persuade them to respond to correspondence that would be good too!)

Your accents great by the way! :D

/ Power Trac in Australia? #7  
I am fairly confidant that the good folks at PT are stymied by technology beyond the phone. I have tried emails, faxes, and carrier pigeons and they just don't seem to be interested or attentive to those methods of communication. But, when I call, they answer the phone and answer my question immediatly. Go figure...

/ Power Trac in Australia? #8  
woodlandfarms said:
I am fairly confidant that the good folks at PT are stymied by technology beyond the phone.

:D:D:D:D

That seems to be true!:)

/ Power Trac in Australia? #9  
As one member once said ( I can't remember who ) " The spoken word can be twisted..The written word is fact ". Trying to deal with Power-Trac VIA. E-mail is a losing battle!! After all...Power-Trac would not want to be held accountable for any written facts VIA E-mail.

They must be represented by a very good Law Firm ! :eek: :D

/ Power Trac in Australia? #10  
Or one with an unusual view of the world and how to respond to it.

Rivco said:
As one member once said ( I can't remember who ) " The spoken word can be twisted..The written word is fact ". Trying to deal with Power-Trac VIA. E-mail is a losing battle!! After all...Power-Trac would not want to be held accountable for any written facts VIA E-mail.

They must be represented by a very good Law Firm ! :eek: :D