INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #1  

TRUKFXR

Bronze Member
Tractor
Gehl AL20DX
Thought some of you might be interested in seeing something different. This tractor is called a Z-Loader. As you can see it has a bucket and a dump body. The steering is similar to a skid steer (with hand levers). It has a 29 h.p. Yanmar diesel. It can lift and/or dump 1000 lbs. Empty weight is 2900 lbs. The asking price is $13,000.
Seems to be very well built.

Attachments

• Z-TRAC 004.jpg
    Z-TRAC 004.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 680
  • Z-TRAC 002.jpg
    Z-TRAC 002.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Z-TRAC 003.jpg
    Z-TRAC 003.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 459
   / INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #2  
So, can you dump into the dump bucket from the bucket that is in the front ;~)

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION
I don't think it can load itself. I never saw it operate, and didn't spend much time looking it over. As I look at the pictures again, I can't see how that would work. Neat trick if it could.

Last edited:
   / INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #4  
ldabe said:
looking at the lift arms I would bet that you cant get the loader arm past vertical, which would leave the bucket in front of or on top of the cab.

Aaron Z

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #5  
only thing i could find on it
Z Loader

October 1, 2002

Model 300DXModel 300DX towable, zero turning radius tool carrier comes equipped with a 13.4-cubic-foot dump bed and a tandem hydrostatic transmission. Using a standard quick coupler, the four-wheel unit can handle a variety of attachments. It has a 78-inch loader dump height and features 16-gpm, 3,000-psi auxiliary circuit power. A 29.4-hp Yanmar diesel engine powers the machine.

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #6  
ldabe said:
So, can you dump into the dump bucket from the bucket that is in the front
I'm thinking that's exactly what it does.

Along with what aczlan said, the top edge of the bucket has no lip.

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #7  
Then again maybe not, the bucket looks wider then the box.

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #8  
I think it would be a really bad idea, liability wise, to design something that would purposely move stones over the top of the operator to dump them behind him.

It would be an accident waiting to happen, regardless of the strength of the ROPS.

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #9  
ldabe said:

It would be impossible to pick up a load in the front and dump it in the back, based on the geometry of the cylinders and lift arms. Just my opinion.

/ INTERESTING LOADER COMBINATION #10  
Ive searched for Zloader online but haven't found anything. I'm willing to bet its a self loader. Ive seen simular ones to them used in mining there a little different but the idea is the same. There called muckers or rock loaders. Some of them are Pneumatic or Electric.

Some you stand off to the side, but others your directly under the path of the bucket.

Ill try to attach some pics if i can get it to work.

Attachments

• Mini_Mining_Truck.jpg
    Mini_Mining_Truck.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 158
  • MuckerEimco.jpg
    MuckerEimco.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 240