Dealer Power Trac Dealers

/ Power Trac Dealers #11  
MR, The only Sherwin Williams dealer here is for automotive paint and they had no listing for Machine green. It must be an industrial color, so I'll have to locate a dealer that carries it. Power Trac offered to send me some paint but I need more than a touchup bottle. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Eric

/ Power Trac Dealers #12  
You know, I went looking for it after they told me what it was, and before it arrived from Power Trac. I'll see if I can locate it again in the next few weeks. Mine still needs the touch up done. It was too cold during the winter to paint it.

/ Power Trac Dealers #13  
pajoube <font color=red>John, that is the way I would prefer to have mine shipped if possible. The distance may be the limiting factor.</font color=red>

My PT1845 and attachments (probably close to 5,000 lbs) was $950 for 700 miles. I see no reason they would stay close to home. Check with Power Trac - they gave me the price and just added it to my bill.

/ Power Trac Dealers #14  
Was that price for door to door delivery or was it via common carrier?
PJ

/ Power Trac Dealers #15  
pajoube<font color=red> Was that price for door to door delivery or was it via common carrier?</font color=red>

To quote my earlier post: "PT shipped mine to NY via a local guy with a pickup and 5th wheel landscape trailer. I don't think it cost much more than common carrier and it came unscathed right to my door two days after I paid for the tractor."

That's backed off the trailer quite literally right to my door. It couldn't have been more convenient. And I'm sure not more expensive than common carrier once I'd have found a way to get it all down off a trailer. There's no loading dock here. I sent a wire transfer on a Monday which cleared on Tuesday and the guys arrived at my door 7:30 Thursday morning.

/ Power Trac Dealers #16  
The way Power Tracs are made with heavy steel and not sheet steel is better for us in the shipping! Only rub marks not dents!

KCook

/ Power Trac Dealers #17  
That was fast, thanks for the information.
PJ