Getting lazy now

/ Getting lazy now
So I started thinking about this again. Does anyone know where to get parts like these that might be adapted to the PT? Any idea what these specific hyd. couplers are even called? Any idea of the costs?

/ Getting lazy now #4  
I guess I am not understanding what you want to do? Doesn't your PT already have a hydraulically operated quick attach system?

/ Getting lazy now #5  
I guess I am not understanding what you want to do? Doesn't your PT already have a hydraulically operated quick attach system?

IIRC, the system referred to in this thread also has automatic hydraulic couplings. 'Twould be nice to have.

/ Getting lazy now #6  
They still need some lackey to wipe the fittings off before hookup. It might be a good idea for some things. You could probably build something like that with some break away hydraulic connectors.

/ Getting lazy now #7  
IIRC, the system referred to in this thread also has automatic hydraulic couplings. 'Twould be nice to have.

Ahh, so it connects the hydraulics automatically, too? That would be cool, but probably too expensive for average homeowner. Maybe not for contractor.

/ Getting lazy now #8  
I have a friend who designed one these for his farm tractor. He loves it, and it works well. He has a representative selling it in Europe, but when I looked into it for him in the US market, there wasn't enough interest by the big producers and large scale farmers, who tend to have a tractor per implement, and where implement changes aren't common- unlike PT owners...

All the best,

Peter
Ahh, so it connects the hydraulics automatically, too? That would be cool, but probably too expensive for average homeowner. Maybe not for contractor.

/ Getting lazy now
Thought I would bring this to the top because I found a link to a video of what I was talking about when I first posted this thread.
HORST WELDING | Video Gallery

How slick is that and wouldn't it be great on the PT

/ Getting lazy now #10  
So you think Surplus center has that kind of connectors avail? WOW is all I can say...

Maybe I will break my arms off the tractor with my new cylinders and redesign a hole new front end. Then again, maybe I will win the lotto and disappear to a tropical island to spend the rest of my life.