Quick Connects

/ Quick Connects #1  

Highridge

Gold Member
Tractor
Power-Trac 1430 and Craftsman DGT6000
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has found a source other than power-trac for the hydraulic quick connects? I broke one today and dont feel like buying $50 worth from power-trac.

thanks

/ Quick Connects #2  
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has found a source other than power-trac for the hydraulic quick connects? I broke one today and dont feel like buying $50 worth from power-trac.

thanks

I matched up some of mine at the local hydraulic shop, but mine is an old PT.

Take one off and match it up. or change out the male and female coupler to whatever is available. Northern Tools has some, Baileys.com

/ Quick Connects #3  
I went through this recently as well, and it was cheaper and quicker for me to just replace the connectors with Parkers than try and track down the crazy 3rd world connectors PT uses...

Also, I took the PT connectors in, and they looked close to other connectors, but never quite fit.

/ Quick Connects #4  
I went through this recently as well, and it was cheaper and quicker for me to just replace the connectors with Parkers than try and track down the crazy 3rd world connectors PT uses...

Also, I took the PT connectors in, and they looked close to other connectors, but never quite fit.

I got some for an old wood splitter I converted to the PT, from Tractor Supply. I guess most of their stuff is from 3rd world though.

/ Quick Connects
Thanks Mossroad!

I'm pretty sure the quick-attach couplers are 1/2" or possibly 3/4?

/ Quick Connects #10  
The FASTER couplings US web site for those who might be interested.