Tires Cheap Tire Changer for PT

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT #21  
Ain't that nice? Mostly that is the way some of the rims came. I was concerned, but the tire guys said they were fine.

I have been cutting alder groves on my property, and the stumps range from 1" to 4". They really bung up the rims..

As for foam, I was quoted $250 a tire, X 8.. Mortgage payment is more important at this point.

I thought you Hollywood types didn't have to sweat that kind of small stuff. Don't they shower you with money on a regular basis out there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
   / Cheap Tire Changer for PT
Actors strike, Writers strike, movies being shot overseas, downturn in advertising (I did a lot of car commercials) 2 mortgages, 1 ex wife.

Been eyeing your property on google earth. Looks like you might have a spare room or two in case I need to be so bold as to invite myself over ;-)

It is bad, bad for a lot of people, but I am keeping my head above it all, but just, just barely. Got friends who it is a lot worse for.

Wife has insisted that I keep to a budget. Honestly have never been on one. Funny thing, now I am really hip. Lots of people I know are quizzing me down. All I can say is get married, and tell the wife she can't buy something. That will put you on a budget so quick it will make your head spin.

But this is all just complaining. As my dear friend says, its just stuff. Are you healthy? Are you reasonably happy? Then no matter what it is all good.

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT #23  
I WENT TO HARBOR FREIGHT YESTERDAY AND DECIDED TO GIVE THEIR TIRE CHANGER A TRY. PUT IT TOGETHER IN A FEW MINUTES AND DECIDED TO TRY IT ON AN EXTRA TIRE FOR MY POWER TRAC 23 X 8.5 X 12 4 PLY. IT BROKE THE BEAD WITH NO PROBLEM AND I TOOK ONE SIDE OF THE TIRE OFF SO I COULD GET THE TUBE OUT. IT WORKED BUT NOT TOO EASILY AS I DID NOT HAVE THE CHANGER FASTENED DOWN NOR DID I LUBRICATE THE TIRE , BUT I GOT THE TUBE OUT. IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE FASTENED DOWN TO GET THE TIRE OFF THE RIM.

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT #24  
I WENT TO HARBOR FREIGHT YESTERDAY AND DECIDED TO GIVE THEIR TIRE CHANGER A TRY. PUT IT TOGETHER IN A FEW MINUTES AND DECIDED TO TRY IT ON AN EXTRA TIRE FOR MY POWER TRAC 23 X 8.5 X 12 4 PLY. IT BROKE THE BEAD WITH NO PROBLEM AND I TOOK ONE SIDE OF THE TIRE OFF SO I COULD GET THE TUBE OUT. IT WORKED BUT NOT TOO EASILY AS I DID NOT HAVE THE CHANGER FASTENED DOWN NOR DID I LUBRICATE THE TIRE , BUT I GOT THE TUBE OUT. IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE FASTENED DOWN TO GET THE TIRE OFF THE RIM.

If you look at the Youtube video I posted, you can see that guy just bolted it to a pallet. There is another humorous video of a guy using it not bolted to anything. He spends half his time trying to keep it upright. :D

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT #25  
Been eyeing your property on google earth. Looks like you might have a spare room or two in case I need to be so bold as to invite myself over ;-)

I regret to inform you that Google Earth is not up to date. We have sold the barn, so there is no room at the inn. :D

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT
I regret to inform you that Google Earth is not up to date. We have sold the barn, so there is no room at the inn. :D

HA... You kill me.. Doesn't matter. I own a tent and a pickup. Plenty of sleeping quarters as long as I have access to your bathroom and kitchen ;-)

/ Cheap Tire Changer for PT #27  
HA... You kill me.. Doesn't matter. I own a tent and a pickup. Plenty of sleeping quarters as long as I have access to your bathroom and kitchen ;-)

Be sure to send me a description of that pickup so that I can pass it on the the valley Cohors Tumultuaria. So that you may pass, of course. :rolleyes:

They can't wait to meet someone from Hollywood. ;)