Pictures

/ Pictures #1  

Bob999

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT 1845, Bobcat A300, JD Trail Gator
I have had requests for pictures in the past and am finally able to post them.

Three are of the Lastec deck, including the filter I mounted on the deck for the PTO circuit.
One picture show the tachometer I installed--it gets it's signal from the alternator.
The final picture shows the enlarged air deflector I had built to try to reduce oil temperatures.

Attachments

• PowerTrac 005.jpg
    PowerTrac 005.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 385
  • PowerTrac 006.jpg
    PowerTrac 006.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 260
  • PowerTrac 007.jpg
    PowerTrac 007.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 279
  • PowerTrac 008.jpg
    PowerTrac 008.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 275
  • PowerTrac 009.jpg
    PowerTrac 009.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 392
   / Pictures #2  
Thanks Bob! I like the looks of the Lastec. Now I know what it looks like so we can find a used one. I alsp like the looks of the 1845 with Turfs. Nice machine.

/ Pictures #3  
Thanks Bob! I like the looks of the Lastec. Now I know what it looks like so we can find a used one. I alsp like the looks of the 1845 with Turfs. Nice machine.

Are you and your dad all packed up and ready for your drive to Tazewell tonite??? Be sure to take lots of pictures and video's while you are there. ( we all like live action demo pictures and video's) Have you decided what size PT you will purchase Tomorrow???. Will you be buying the trailer package or are you hauling your trailer down there for the return trip ???.;)

/ Pictures #4  
Are you and your dad all packed up and ready for your drive to Tazewell tonite??? Be sure to take lots of pictures and video's while you are there. ( we all like live action demo pictures and video's) Have you decided what size PT you will purchase Tomorrow???. Will you be buying the trailer package or are you hauling your trailer down there for the return trip ???.;)
Rivco, trip is tomorrow late afternoon. But were getting ready! I don't know about purchasing a machine there because we'll have to discuss it but going down there and trying a couple machines will ultimately be the deciding point. The Trailer for a PT is way too much and plus we already have an equipment trailer. If we needed attachment brackets on a trailer I could just weld some on (not only am I a 14yr old Landscaper, I am also a pretty good welder :D). I'm also hoping PT has a leftover new, or used Lastec mower we can look at.

Luckily I was able to talk my mom out of leaving the Camcorder (shes also going on a trip, to Mackinac Island). I'm not looking forward to the 9 hour drive though. If I'm sitting for a while it bothers me bad. I've been on a TON of trips an hour or more on the road and this would top them all.

/ Pictures #5  
Dude... 26 hours... non stop.. in a small compact car... Can't count how many times I have done that. It is just about finding that happy spot.... If you get stir crazy after an hour I would kick you to the bed of the truck ;-)

Have fun!

Carl

/ Pictures #6  
Bob , has the larger air deflector helped with the heat problem?

/ Pictures
Bob , has the larger air deflector helped with the heat problem?
The effect is pretty small, if any. I haven't experienced the 7-10 degree drop reported by woodland farms.

/ Pictures #8  
Dude... 26 hours... non stop.. in a small compact car... Can't count how many times I have done that. It is just about finding that happy spot.... If you get stir crazy after an hour I would kick you to the bed of the truck ;-)

Have fun!

Carl
I just go to sleep. That really helps ;)
Most I've ever gone was about 3 and half hours, and that was down to Dayton Ohio.
(The Air Force Museum BTW. Really Cool Place)

/ Pictures #9  
I just go to sleep. That really helps ;)
Most I've ever gone was about 3 and half hours, and that was down to Dayton Ohio.
(The Air Force Museum BTW. Really Cool Place)

Here's a tip.... don't drink too much pop on the way. Just sip it or better, yet, water or gator aid. The sugar in the pop will put you down for the count quickly and you'll have to stop at the pop rental return facilities more often. ;) I frequently drive 5-6 hours at a poke with zero problems and have done from here in South Bend, IN to the east coast or back non-stop except for gas, etc... many times. 12-15 hour stints are fun. Take a digital camera and see how many different tractors you can shoot on the way down and back. A lot of farmers are still planting due to the wet spring. You should see some action. Also, if you have the time, south east Ohio has some beautiful state parks, as does both Virginia's. Have a safe and fun trip! :D

/ Pictures #10  
I have had requests for pictures in the past and am finally able to post them.

Three are of the Lastec deck, including the filter I mounted on the deck for the PTO circuit.
One picture show the tachometer I installed--it gets it's signal from the alternator.
The final picture shows the enlarged air deflector I had built to try to reduce oil temperatures.

Say Bob999, can you give us some details of what filter/hose you used for the filter mounted on the deck for the PTO circuit?

What housing did you buy and where?
What filter did you buy and where?
Pricing?

Thanks so much.

-Rob :)