Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

Default For JJ - House pix

So we don't hijack a thread. I don't really have any great pix of the place. I think you can get an idea of it from the photos, but when you live there you see things differently.

The house is a gonner I hope. Depends on income but we intend to build something more to the edge of the hill for a better view. Think Modern in terms of architecture (lots of glass, funky roof line).

Its 40 acres, end of a scary dirt road.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -googleearth_image-jpg   -googleearth_image2-jpg   -topo-part-property-jpg   -ridge-jpg   -orchard-jpg  

-looking-ridge-jpg   -view-old-foundation-jpeg   -snow-knocks-weeds-down-jpg  
    Power-Trac 1850, grapple, hoe, 90" mower, 72" box blade

Tractor
    Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST

Default Re: For JJ - House pix

Carl,

Thanks, very nice, lots of space. Did you clear out most of the cleared area?
    J.J.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

Git er done.

Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

Default Re: For JJ - House pix

Around the house was clear, the rest was very, very overgrown. We rented a kubota for a week after the purchase. Got some meadow opened up. I bought a machette after the tractor was gone and actually got a lot done and looked pretty buff. Then came a Stihl weedwacker and then the PT. So now I am kinda plump again. whatever.....

Still have about 12 acres to clear up, but I think that those areas will get a quad trail made with my neighbors dozer....
    Power-Trac 1850, grapple, hoe, 90" mower, 72" box blade