WILLIEWONKA

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / WILLIEWONKA #1  

Rivco

Silver Member
HEY.... Whats the good word??, Have you set a new date to visit Power-Trac
( Tazewell )?. I noticed you missed your first Date!!!. I was waiting for my surprise Tazewell video's. I viewed a few video's on your You-Tube page of you test driving equipment, but I did not see any video's of you operating any of the equipment you claim your dad owns....What's up with that??? I'd hate to think you were yanking all our chains !!! I also noticed you edited your profile on your You-Tube home page by deleting any and all mention of Power-Trac equipment !! What's up with that ?? :mad::rolleyes:

/ WILLIEWONKA #2  
HEY.... Whats the good word??, Have you set a new date to visit Power-Trac
( Tazewell )?. I noticed you missed your first Date!!!. I was waiting for my surprise Tazewell video's. I viewed a few video's on your You-Tube page of you test driving equipment, but I did not see any video's of you operating any of the equipment you claim your dad owns....What's up with that??? I'd hate to think you were yanking all our chains !!! I also noticed you edited your profile on your You-Tube home page by deleting any and all mention of Power-Trac equipment !! What's up with that ?? :mad::rolleyes:
HELLO PEOPLE!! I am back! And better than ever! Or maybe I'm lamer than ever!
I haven't really taped anything because of either of the following reasons:
1. I forget my camera (stupid excuse but true)
2. I so busy I don't even think about (also true)
3. Most of the time both me and my dad are working so there not really anyone who can tape one of us. But that will hopefully change! I'm in the process of making a mount so I can put my camera on my Hard Hat! (thanks to Al Roy for the ideas and instructions :))
That way you'll be to see what I was seeing! ISN'T THAT COOL??!!?

Going to PT I've kinda forgotten about. At the moment were looking at some other equipment. Also looking for a PT we can go see around here.

And why have I deleted any metion of PT equipment on my YouTube?!?
Because PT has deleted any metion of me on their YouTube!
Just funing! :D
I really don't know

/ WILLIEWONKA #3  
Also looking for a PT we can go see around here.

You would be wise to take your time and see one in operation locally and get the views of the owner/operator rather than taking a trip all the way to Tazewell, first. Seeing one locally will either turn you off to the thought of buying one or make you run to the factory with open wallet. ;)

/ WILLIEWONKA #5  
You would be wise to take your time and see one in operation locally and get the views of the owner/operator rather than taking a trip all the way to Tazewell, first. Seeing one locally will either turn you off to the thought of buying one or make you run to the factory with open wallet. ;)
Thats my plan ;)
Not being able to see one has really made me lose almost all interest in them :(
BUT! I want to and will hopefully change that! :)

/ WILLIEWONKA #8  
ToolcatWonka5610,

I think I know your game.

I think you are just playing around here. And why do you think we want to see Toolcat pictures and comments in this forum. You do know there is an ignore list, right.

You know what? You might have more fun posting over in the Bobcat forum since you have OTD. You might can relate to them better, or the John Deere forum, since your dad has one.

You guys must not use that Dixie Chopper very much, 1000 hr over 9 years is about 111.1 per year. I own 4 of them, and I would put those hours on mine in 16 days. Did you ever do any maintenance on them? I used them for 20 years, so you can't BS me a whole lot.

/ WILLIEWONKA #9  
JJ, didn't get your morning coffee?

Maybe we all did too good a job of talking Wonka out of the PT idea? Or maybe his dad has both feet on the ground and is leary of "large" capital purchases in these uncertain times.

/ WILLIEWONKA #10  
No , I had a cup real early, but really don't need it to recognize certain things. All those things just don't add up. I suppose I could do some background and license checks, and perhaps a credit report.

Status
Not open for further replies.