Tractor
    PT-425

Default Got stuck today

I was having tractor withdrawals from all the rain we had been getting lately so I ventured out to clear some debri. Well I ventured out into some muddy areas and before I knew it I was stuck. No matter how I "wiggled" I just went in deeper....

This tractor was not coming out by itself, so I grabbed some 2x12's I had, lifted the two front wheels up off the ground with the FEL so I could get them out of the holes they had made and slid the wood underneath and thankfully I was just able to get it out... Phewwww...

A thorough wash down with the hose to clean up the mess I had made and then I promptly put her back in her parking spot. Won't try that one again [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I have turfs but I don;t think any tire would have helped me in this case. That mud was like quicksand, yikes [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    PT-1845

Default Re: Got stuck today

I too got stuck last week with the 1845. It took some doing to stick it. About 12-18 inches of sod capped muck. I too got petey out with the FEL and a bunch of sticks & stones that were lying about. Piece o cake.