Home Made Attachments That Failed

/ Home Made Attachments That Failed #11  
Hay. Good guesses. I am looking at it and wondering if I could use it for those things as well!! But those ideas aren稚 my intentions for its use. I like a little fine tuning on it, then when I take a pic of it in place my intentions for it should be clear. Thanks for guessing. Anymore ideas?

Attachments

• 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 222
   / Home Made Attachments That Failed #12  
Hay. Good guesses. I am looking at it and wondering if I could use it for those things as well!! But those ideas aren稚 my intentions for its use. I like a little fine tuning on it, then when I take a pic of it in place my intentions for it should be clear. Thanks for guessing. Anymore ideas?

Something to mount under the seat that serves as the lower section of a cab enclosure?

/ Home Made Attachments That Failed #13  
I have one that might fail. I haven't tried in yet. Just got it made. Let痴 see if anyone can figure out what it is for. I will try it out in the next few days and let you know what it is for and whether or not or how well it works. So how well do you know your PT? What will this be used for????

Something to limit the oscillation or articulation?

/ Home Made Attachments That Failed #15  
Anti Theft device? Can't turn the tractor left or right? Castle Nut Holder so it is easier to wrench on? Heavy Duty beer cup holder?

/ Home Made Attachments That Failed #16  
Ok. looks like moss wins the prize. It will be a day or so before we try it out. Thanks for guessing guys.

Attachments

• DSCF2782.jpg
    DSCF2782.jpg
    732.9 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCF2793.jpg
    DSCF2793.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 182
   / Home Made Attachments That Failed
Just to broaden this a little, did anyone put a quick attach plate on a commercial attachment and find it did not work out. I did one and only used it once. It did work though.

It's an acetylene welding cart in case you can't guess.

Attachments

• quick attach plate cheap and light 023.JPG
    quick attach plate cheap and light 023.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 138
  • quick attach plate cheap and light 025.JPG
    quick attach plate cheap and light 025.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 178
   / Home Made Attachments That Failed #19  
But moss, moss, moss (lol) so when you push down on something hard like a Mimi hoe, trencher or when I just dont want that sideways PT pucker, say while side mowing or digging out the side of a hill. Now grant you this, it is something that will only be used occasionally. And I am also aware that the pucker can arguably be deemed a warning before the Pt turns over.
Bob what was that attachment that did not work out?

/ Home Made Attachments That Failed
But moss, moss, moss (lol) so when you push down on something hard like a Mimi hoe, trencher or when I just dont want that sideways PT pucker, say while side mowing or digging out the side of a hill. Now grant you this, it is something that will only be used occasionally. And I am also aware that the pucker can arguably be deemed a warning before the Pt turns over.
Bob what was that attachment that did not work out?

It's a cart with a quick attach plate on for my gas welder. I already had the cart, but now I can easily carry it with my PT. I did use it to fix a neighbors mail box in place.