T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #1  

tracdoc

Platinum Member
Tractor
sold PT-425
As it happens, I was trying to list my PT425 for sale under the Classifieds just at the time that the mods were overhauling TBN's classified ads policies over the last 10 days or so. :confused: Not surprisingly, the ad was lost in the black hole of Calcutta.

For those who haven't seen it yet, all "private party" tractors & equipment for sale are now listed in a separate new sub-section of the "Marketplace" which is near the bottom of the main DISCUSSIONS page. The "Tractors for Sale" tab on the homepage only lists items for sale by Dealers. Private party items are not listed there.

For anyone interested, my PT ad was just posted this week in the private party section.

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #2  
Well after looking for about 5 minutes. I can't find it. I hope they are not trying to discourage privet sales?

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #3  
   / T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #4  
Wow! Tracdoc buying your PT would be better that buying a new one form Power-trac. I mean that literally. You have just enough Hours on it to test it out. Not to mention taking such good care of it. It even has the improved wheel torque! I already have one of these little greene machines but some one will get a good deal.

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #5  
I noticed that he said the 100 hour hydraulic filter change was done at 87 hours. I do mine every 50 hours. Has PT changed the recommendations on this? It sure would be nice to 100 hours oil and hydraulic maintenance.

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #6  
I expect he just meant that he did the second 50hr service early

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #7  
Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section
Yes, that's correct. I did the 50 hr change at ~47 hr and the 100 hr at ~87 hr. Sorry for any confusion. I could have worded that better in retrospect. With all the arcanery I experienced in posting this ad, I'm reluctant to try to go back and edit my post just yet :eek:

/ T8 PT425 For Sale in New Marketplace "Private Party" Section #9  
Yes, that's correct. I did the 50 hr change at ~47 hr and the 100 hr at ~87 hr. Sorry for any confusion. I could have worded that better in retrospect. With all the arcanery I experienced in posting this ad, I'm reluctant to try to go back and edit my post just yet :eek:

OK. I just did not think. Nice machine, I wish I was in the market. I am putting in hot water heating solar panels and there goes my reserves.