Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #1  

jaquetarr

Silver Member
Tractor
PoiwerTrac 2445
Gents,
I've scratched around 4 different tractor discussions & have not seen a Merry Christmas thread. Maybe I didn't look in the right place.

Just wanted to say 'Merry Christmas' to all and to offer Thanks for the excellent advice & conversation. Lets' hope the coming year brings lots of fun PT operation and complete projects.

Hope to learn more as the coming year unfolds, Gods Blessings to All!
Rgds,
tim

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #2  
Merry Christmas to the nicest bunch of people anywhere!

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #3  
Same to all! - this forum has been a blessing and help in years of PT ownership.

Mark H.

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #4  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my PT friends!

I know that I haven't been contributing to the discussion much lately, but I have been keeping watch to see what you guys are doing. ... and I have been getting some good tractor time in around the house, moving mulch, planting some trees and removing a shrub or two. My PT does all the heavy lifting and my wife is convinced it was a worthwhile purchase. I always enjoy the activities and the projects that are discussed here.

My best to all.

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #5  
I too have not been on the forum much lately(mostly thanx to the firewall at work!) but I have always felt the people here to be much more helpful & enjoyable than a great many other forums I've viewed.

Merry Christmas(or whatever reason you have to be Merry!) to all and I hope the New Year is good to you and your families!!

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #6  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays to all!!! :D

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #7  
Hey guys and gals, have a great holiday!

I have attached our christmas card photo from last year, I think it gives you an idea of how I felt about 2009 so I am looking forward to the New Year.

All the best

Carl

Attachments

• IMG_5209.JPG
    IMG_5209.JPG
    435.2 KB · Views: 111
   / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #9  
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all.

/ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to PT Owners #10  
Merry Christmas to all!! A great group of people--thanks for all the info and help over the years.
Bill