So what else should I order

/ So what else should I order #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
OK, Stumped. PT is running fine except the broken throttle cable. Trying to figure out what to add to get me closer to the $50 limit.

I need engine spacers (those rubber pads under the engine mounts) but I don't thinki PT Stocks them . I guess I could get another high pressure filter but...

Suggestions? (an not expensive ones?)

/ So what else should I order #2  
I'm always mangling those bolts and spacers for the brush hog blades.

/ So what else should I order #3  
thumb for your minihoe? That makes up several of your $50 limits...

/ So what else should I order
I am leaning toward the filters if I can't get the engine mount pucks

I got a personal from Peter, and to publicly respond.... The engine mounts went south for two reasons. First was abuse from previous owner and the second was either when the engine was swapped out, or at the factory, or it is just the way it is done, but the engine bolts to the tub were installed nut down, so when tightened the stems extended. A few jumped logs and one day I am hearing this sliding noise in the engine compartment. I look. My engine is sliding around loose in the compartment. all the bolts were sheered off.

Carl

/ So what else should I order #6  
Isn't it amazing what you can hear with ear plugs in/ear muffs on?

All the best,

Peter

/ So what else should I order
Friggin OUCH!!!!

$40 per engine mount puck. Engine needs 2 pucks per mount stem. So if I was rich, I would be down $320. Instead I am down 80 and just replacing the one puck that is completely crapped out.

Carl

/ So what else should I order #8  
The $50.00 minimum from Power Trac is a rip-off. :)

/ So what else should I order #9  
My 1845 has studs that fasten the outer and inner wheel to the hub and these studs regularly break. I have been unable to find them anywhere but PT and PT charges $6 each so that is always my filler in an order.

/ So what else should I order #10  
The $50.00 minimum from Power Trac is a rip-off. :)

That min will probably stay that way unless enough people ***** and complain about the limit, and further recommend that everyone shop elsewhere for similar parts, and post part numbers for things found outside PT's parts department.