Well Darnit

/ Well Darnit #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
I had all these great plans, but I guess the economy is doing better than I thought. I needed some steel cut up, and some holes drilled in it and darnit, no steel shop can get to me until Friday.

Whatever. A couple of mods for the PT down the tubes until next time.

Carl

/ Well Darnit #2  
I had all these great plans, but I guess the economy is doing better than I thought. I needed some steel cut up, and some holes drilled in it and darnit, no steel shop can get to me until Friday.

Whatever. A couple of mods for the PT down the tubes until next time.

Carl

Sounds like a good reason to have your own steel cutting and hole drilling equipment. At least that's the reasoning I'd use with my wife. :laughing:

I've always wanted a lift bucket to use to decorate our large spruce tree out front. On vacation last week, we saw a few for sale. My wife said I would have to get rid of a lot of other stuff before I could justify a lift bucket. :( :laughing:

/ Well Darnit #3  
Sounds like a good reason to have your own steel cutting and hole drilling equipment. At least that's the reasoning I'd use with my wife. :laughing:

I've always wanted a lift bucket to use to decorate our large spruce tree out front. On vacation last week, we saw a few for sale. My wife said I would have to get rid of a lot of other stuff before I could justify a lift bucket. :( :laughing:

Oh Shucks, I hate those trade offs, Well Darnit. I know what you mean, but at least she hasn't said that you are running out of room and you are going to have to slow down on buying. My wife just can't understand why I would need to make one of my buildings a two story when I soon have to replace the roofing. I've even tried to convince her that adding a second story would be the cheapest way to add square footage and I wouldn't necessarily have to add the flooring right away, and I could use rough flooring for that.

When all else fails I'm going to turn to magic and make my next tool magically appear, maybe I better not. Oh the dilema or however you spell it, the next tool is such a good deal.

/ Well Darnit #4  
Yeah, I wish someone could explain why "Look how much money I saved because this was on sale..." works for the wife, but "I could save a lot of money if..." never works for the husband.

I guess it goes back to the old adage "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission..."

/ Well Darnit #5  
I guess it goes back to the old adage "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission..."

I can't get my wife to leave town long enough to build a building. I should not complain, she paid for 1/2 of my last garage and I have 20 years to repay at no interest.