60"Finish mower wheels/tire replacements?

/ 60"Finish mower wheels/tire replacements? #31  
Sorry I did not get the numbers this weekend. I had to work a 29 hr shift Friday and into Saturday and ended up sleeping most of Sunday. :confused2: Will get them, though. ;)

/ 60"Finish mower wheels/tire replacements? #32  
I had my decks out this weekend and the solid tires that I use on my mower and brush hog are made by CAREFREE Tires. They are hand truck tires and I highly recommend them. I have not had one problem with these solid tires and I beat the heck out of my brush hog. They come with rims and you will need a bushing sleeve to make them work on the PT400 attachment axles as they came 5/8" and I believe the axle is 1/2". Or, you could probably drill out your yolks to 5/8" and use bigger axle bolts.

I did a google search and found the carefree tire company. They are listed as 10" hand truck tires and look to be about $36.00 each (includes shipping!). They have several offsets, centered, etc... listed on their website. Check your numbers first.

https://www.cssl3.com/sites/carefreetire.com/checkout.html#Handtruck

Here is a link to some 1/2" to 5/8" steel bushing sleeves at Ace Hardware. Don't know if they are long enough, though.
ARNOLD RED BUSHING 1/2ID x 5/8OD x 3-1/4L 490-325-0007 ARNOLD CORPORATION

Be creative! :laughing:

/ 60"Finish mower wheels/tire replacements? #34  
You're welcome. Sorry it took so long. We have had no rain this month and I haven't mowed in a few weeks. :( The only reason I had the decks out was to go brush hog our property to get to some trees I felled last fall for firewood.