5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE

/ 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE #1  

bubenberg

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto
i prefer to be the in the cheerleading squad this time around. we should find a knowledgeable, wise and firm person or persons to see us trough this next challenge of 5000 quality posts .... Keep the FLUFF to a MINIMUM ... that goes for ME TOO.

Thank you for the members that already have indicated to me that they would help as sponsors in the award.

Some private questions have come up. 1. was: should distinguished guest not owning a pt be able to participate in the 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLENGE. 2. Should future pters be able to participate, etc.

i am sure you have other questions and concerns, i hope we can resolve these guidelines, start the contest and answer the burning questions soon and get on with the show and more quality seat time.

good luck

hrl v b

/ 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE
yes, the 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLENGE is on. Charlie and i have discussed of how we could make it more challenging by no one knowing exactly which number would be the winner.

Charlie had a good idea that we somehow tie it to the first and last digits of some state lottery and let Muhammed pick the winner. The price is already bought.

Criterion committee member nominations are accepted. So is any other input of how to make this a fun for all and for one person a nice little useful surprise.

/ 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE #3  
Hans,
I am one of those that fall into the category of not owning a PT but do fall under the category of soon to be owner. For that reason I can only agree that this contest should be for the true owners of PT machines. I have gained so much knowledge from the PT owners in preparation for my purchase that I still will gladly support and give any financial contribution for this award.
Heck, by the time we hit the 10,000 post I will be a full PT owner and will be eligible.
The PT owners on this forum are truly the best.
PJ

/ 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE #4  
I wonder if we could get Power-trac to donate an attachment as a prize? Charlie, Sedgewood, Hans, think you guys could negotiate something with PT? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Dave

Qualification & Prize Suggestions are coming in

some great suggestions have been made by some brilliant minds and i hope to post them down the road for your perusal, submission of variations etc.

Yes the Initiative is Alive

Thanks to Mrs. Kristi Ashbury and Charlie Iliff the the door price for the 5000 post is a reality. Stay tuned for more info. this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Re: Yes the Initiative is Alive

<font color="red">i guess charlie and myself have to split the spoil /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font>

/ 5000 NO FLUFF CHALLANGE #8  

Hans, Charlie & others,

I finally made the purchase - just gotta be patient and wait now. That might be even harder than deciding to purchase. You guys just sounded like you were having too much fun.

Great, what is it? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get Your Name in Here, Please

Sorry, Charlie & Hans you ain't qualifying! Kristi said so. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

how do you qualify for the Door Price is:
<font color="red"> Get Your Name in Here, Please! </font>

The Web Master, Muhammad, Has the selection Criteria and we are waiting for your postings.

Good Luck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cei & hrl