Best place to go for Deutz parts

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #1  

American Bulldog

Gold Member
Well I am coming up on doing my first oil change, and just wondering where the best place to go for Deutz filters and stuff. I looked on the Deutz website, and nobody is particularly close, so it looks like the best option is mail order. I don't know if there are equivalent filters in a Fram or whatever that I can get locally. Anyone?

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #2  
Well I am coming up on doing my first oil change, and just wondering where the best place to go for Deutz filters and stuff. I looked on the Deutz website, and nobody is particularly close, so it looks like the best option is mail order. I don't know if there are equivalent filters in a Fram or whatever that I can get locally. Anyone?

Don't know what model you have but heres link to wix/napa etc. site.
WIX filters, WIX oil filters, WIX air filters, WIX fuel filters, WIX Heavy Duty Oil Filters : Filter Look-Up
Me myself I would'nt use just any aftermarket filter just cause the cross reference fit.I have had good results though buying Wix filters from Napa. for my Bota,s.
Boone

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts
Thanks, found it no problem.

For the Deutz 64 HP F4L 2011 motor,

Wix Oil Filter: 57085
Wix Fuel Filter: 33361

Fram Oil Filter: PH46
Fram Fuel Filter: P6503

Still working on the air filter element.

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #4  
I am a wix fan, not so much a Fram fan. I have started to hear small buzzes that Wix may have sold out and they are a bit lower quality than they used to be but I am holding true to them for now.

Air filters are a PITA.

Here is my total reference list (I have a 1011 BTW so I guess that is why the numbers are so different)

Touch Up Color - Rustoleum Machine Red
Flat Black

NAPA Filters - Engine 51034
Fuel 33195
Hyd 51759
Air 46294 or PA2422

High Pressure Schroeder N-25

Tire Pressure - 12 to 20 inside
8 to 10 outside

FILTER CHANGES

100 Hours Engine
50 hours Hydraulic
500 hours Fuel

I am a wix fan, not so much a Fram fan. I have started to hear small buzzes that Wix may have sold out and they are a bit lower quality than they used to be but I am holding true to them for now.

Air filters are a PITA.

Here is my total reference list (I have a 1011 BTW so I guess that is why the numbers are so different)

Touch Up Color - Rustoleum Machine Red
Flat Black

NAPA Filters - Engine 51034
Fuel 33195
Hyd 51759
Air 46294 or PA2422

High Pressure Schroeder N-25

Tire Pressure - 12 to 20 inside
8 to 10 outside

FILTER CHANGES

100 Hours Engine
50 hours Hydraulic
500 hours Fuel

Thanks, but everything there is different.... A few changes I guess on the 2011.

The tires I am running need about 40 psi. I envy the dual setup.

A quick funny story: When I picked up my PT1460, I was given two cans of touch up spray paint, which I thought was a nice thing. When I got home, I noticed a couple small marks on the red, so I got out the paint. The can of Rustoleum had clearly been used, and was almost empty..... lmao!!!

Reminds me of that scene in National Lampoon's vacation when Eddie gives Clark his half empty can of Meister Brau and opens a fresh one for himself.

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #6  
While I filters are different, I would think the Air Filter the same. Still surprised the 2011 has different engine and oil from the 1011, and our Filter for the hydraulic system should be the same number

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #7  
Reminds me of that scene in National Lampoon's vacation when Eddie gives Clark his half empty can of Meister Brau and opens a fresh one for himself.

When I got my PT425 it had a bunch of paint rubbed off and such. I called and they sent me two plastic bottles of paint with plastic bags rubber banded over the caps! The paint was leaking out of the caps and eating the plastic bags. I could smell it through the UPS box! :laughing:

If the machine wasn't so darned handy, I would have been really angry. However, over the years, I have grown to just appreciate the machine for what it is and not worry about what it could have been for a lot more money. :thumbsup:

If the machine wasn't so darned handy, I would have been really angry. However, over the years, I have grown to just appreciate the machine for what it is and not worry about what it could have been for a lot more money. :thumbsup:

I hear you. I think that PT's bumbling antics are just a comedic sideshow. Doesn't bother me anymore either.

/ Best place to go for Deutz parts #9  
I hear you. I think that PT's bumbling antics are just a comedic sideshow. Doesn't bother me anymore either.

Still the best money I ever spent. Well, maybe not. The kids education may have been better. I have more fun with the PT though.