Attachment Idea of the Week

/ Attachment Idea of the Week
Duane:

<font color=red>When you go to dump the bucket, I assume that you articulate the machine to dump away from the hole your digging.</font color=red>

Yes. I have little experience to date but it seems to work easier and more gracefully than I had imagined.

<font color=red>Do you have a spinner on your steering wheel to make this easier?</font color=red>

Yes indeed. Right from the get go I found the bare wheel too small and slippery for comfort, and after hemming and hawing for a while I picked up a cheapie lace on steering wheel cover and a Northern Tool spinner and was absolutely amazed at the improvement in the user interface. Drop everything and go shopping - right now. It's that good. (I wonder what happens if one puts in a joystick to steer with.)

Sedgewood

/ Attachment Idea of the Week #12  
<font color=red> (I wonder what happens if one puts in a joystick to steer with.) </font color=red>

Aw no, you don't, not going to do it -- won't consider it -- wouldn't be prudent . . .

/ Attachment Idea of the Week #13  
A left-hand joystick to control minihoe bucket curl and steering/minihoe swing sure sounds like an ideal combo to me...I think you should go for it.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Dave

/ Attachment Idea of the Week
<font color=red>Aw no, you don't, not going to do it -- won't consider it -- wouldn't be prudent . . .</font color=red>

<font color=red>A left-hand joystick to control minihoe bucket curl and steering/minihoe swing sure sounds like an ideal combo to me...I think you should go for it....</font color=red>

I can't think of two better reasons to do it!

/ Attachment Idea of the Week #15  
GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

<font color=red>i guess independent pt reps at large are going to give us the necessary tools to be able to make this into a hoovercraft yet</font color=red>

before we get an answer from tazwell

all screwing around aside .... please go ahead with your invention/modification .... and i hope it will be applicable to the 425 also. and just maybe a few bucks less, than it did cost Charlie for his red button (i am going to get in trouble here with Charlie) invention.