Suspension Seat for PT 425

/ Suspension Seat for PT 425 #1  

FAZTRAC

Bronze Member
Tractor
PT 425 & john deere hydrostatic, DR Brushcutter 17 HP!!!!
New PT 425 owner here. Has anyone found a suspension seat that works well in the space of the PT.

The stock seat is like riding a rock.

No doubt this has been covered already somewhere in these forums, but I have not located.
Has anyone found a particular seat that works well with PT configuration?

Thanks

/ Suspension Seat for PT 425 #2  
That is one thing I definitely want to do, as the the PT seat leaves something to be desired. Biggest mistake I made was paying $125 for those stupid arm rests. I should have put that money in a new seat. I also dislike the seat belt. A retractable one would be so much better.

/ Suspension Seat for PT 425 #6  
I am not sure how much higher I sit. The 1850 has the seat tilt mechanism and i believe the slide rails were part of the original seat. If i had to guess, I would say 1.5 - 2". If i remember, i will measure from the bottom of the suspension mechanism to the top of the seat. The seat has a contoured profile so it will be hard to guess where to measure.

Ken

/ Suspension Seat for PT 425 #8  
Thanks, Moss. Saves me from measuring. You can save some height by not using the slide rails. I have never adjusted it since the first time.

The TSC seat is much taller than my setup. There is no way i could have used it.

Ken