email to Sean

/ email to Sean #1  

Kaon99

Bronze Member
Guys,I will be out of the country for a week starting Sunday, and I need to send some info to Sean. Does anyone know an email address for him or anyone else at Power-Trac? Also, does email get read routinely at Power-Trac, or is it pretty much hit or miss? Any info you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks. - Ken in Mississippi

/ email to Sean #2  
Kaon99,

seanb@power-trac.com

info@power-trac.com is a hit or miss situation from what I understand. Sean says he wants better communications but he hasn't acknowledged the last couple of emails I sent him yet. The phone works best but maybe if we keep after them we can drag them into the digital age, kicking & screaming all the way.

/ email to Sean #3  
I have never received a reply to mail sent to "info".

/ email to Sean #4  
The quickest reply I ever got to an e-mail to Power Trac was from the webmaster: brent@power-trac.com
I don't know what other roles Brent plays, or whether he will pass on requests to others.
Terry doesn't get his e-mail. You have to send it, then call down there and get someone to print it for him. We are assured that when the new building is finished, Terry will have a computer.
Telephone is most reliable.