Snow Happy Holidays and allot of snow

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #1  

bubenberg

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto
from looking around the nation there are several snow storms in the pt future.
well, we here in the pa area will again switch from leaves to snow plowing within the next 24 hours, according to the national weather forecast.

my mechanic/engineer Francis and i wish you and your families a very <font color=red>Happy</font color=red> <font color=green> Holiday</font color=green> <font color=red>Season</font color=red> and a <font color=blue>Happy</font color=blue> <font color=red>New</font color=red> <font color=blue>Year</font color=blue>

hrl v b

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #2  
Happy Holidays to all the readers at TBN.
It's truly a great day when you can say you have friends across the nation you talk with daily but have never met.
For some reason I seem to eat and sleep PowerTrac. Each month that comes closer to being an owner increases my lust for the PT CUT, thanks to my friends on the PT forum.
PJ

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #3  
<font color=red>HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE</font color=red>

<font color=green>Best wishes for 2003</font color=green>

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #4  
Same to you and yours as well as everyone else here at TBN.... and especially the Power Trac board. What a great bunch of folks!

Happy Holidays Everyone /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

David G.

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #5  
I too wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a healthy New Year.
It is also snowing heavilly as we type in No. VA.
Robert

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #6  
Happy Holidays everyone. What a great day, x-mas with my family this morning, 12"+ of snow forecasted for tonight.

Duane

/ Happy Holidays and allot of snow #7  
Well, Christmas day is almost over. They predicted a light dusting of snow. It started snowing around 7:00pm last night. They changed their minds to 3-5" at the start of the 11:00pm news. By 11:30pm they changed it to 4-8". When the kids got me up at 8:00am this morning, Santa had fought his way through 10" of wet heavy snow/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Got some seat time for Christmas /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif