1845 on ebay

/ 1845 on ebay #11  
OK...1600 hours divided by 50 is.. 320 weekends.... how slow is the learning curve?

:D

All the best,

Peter

I have 50 extra hours on my PT425 from just leaving the key on for two days by accident. :eek:

/ 1845 on ebay #12  
OK...1600 hours divided by 50 is.. 320 weekends.... how slow is the learning curve?

:D

All the best,

Peter

or 32 but still pretty slow

/ 1845 on ebay #13  
say it does actually have 3200hrs on it....

Who has a PT with that much time on it? I know those Deutz engines are rugged, but will someone potentially be looking at a new engine (or at least a major overhaul) in the near future? What about the HST drive? As a mower, the majority of the time would have been spent moving....

Also, is that a finish mower or a flail mower? Those spindles make it look like it would be a flail mower, but I would also expect them to not be rigid at that angle. Not being familiar with large mowers, I'm not exactly sure what I am looking at....

/ 1845 on ebay #14  
Even at 1600 hrs, there is still a concern about engine, wheel motors, and pumps.

/ 1845 on ebay #15  
Also, is that a finish mower or a flail mower? Those spindles make it look like it would be a flail mower, but I would also expect them to not be rigid at that angle. Not being familiar with large mowers, I'm not exactly sure what I am looking at....

It is a rotary mower-not a flail mower. It appears to be a 90" mower and I think PT only offers a "rough cut" mower in the 90" size and then offers a finish mower conversion kit as an extra.

/ 1845 on ebay #17  
That's no 90" mower on it. The width of an 1845 is 70" and the mower looks to be about the same, so I'd guess that's the 72".

/ 1845 on ebay #18  
That's no 90" mower on it. The width of an 1845 is 70" and the mower looks to be about the same, so I'd guess that's the 72".

What say you, finish or rough-cut?

I've got some gnarly stuff to knock down...

/ 1845 on ebay #20  

Agree. I was (mistakenly) thinking of the 1850 when I suggested it was a 90" mower.