Can PT-425 handle Sabre Saw?

/ Can PT-425 handle Sabre Saw? #41  
Just bungee the AUX valve in the up position, or use that expensive selector valve after the PTO valve with relief I posted above, and you will be able to vary the volume from 0 to 8 GPM, which will vary the rpm of the motor. This would be for one direction only, unless you switched the hoses. Oh, so many variables.

If you want to know what the actual speed/cps of the cutters are, mark one of the teeth with white paint or sticker, then get a strobe light and turn on the pruner, and turn on the strobe, and vary the speed of the strobe, and when the strobe makes the image look stationary, read the pulse indicator if displayed.

/ Can PT-425 handle Sabre Saw?
I have decided to use the PTO circuit to drive the cutter. Later, plan to also use the Aux to drive a cylinder telescoping boom like the one in the photo below. I will need both for that configuration. Part 1 of this little project will begin next week. I will advise of progress. Thanks all.

Attachments

• SabreCutteronBoom.png
    SabreCutteronBoom.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 152
   / Can PT-425 handle Sabre Saw? #43  
I cut a block of wood to slide between the aux PTO handle and the metal above it. I put a groove in the wood to slide into the metal. The groove keeps the wood block in place.