Soon to be updated Power Trac website?

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Don't know if anyone noticed this on the Power Trac website...

"Only 7 days until the unveiling of the NEW Power Trac website!!! Stay tuned."

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #2  
OOOOOOO!!! Can't wait. Wonder what goodies they will have?

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #3  
Dean,
Thanks for the info and congratulations on becoming a member of TBN. Notice your seriously looking at the PT425, you are in good hands at TBN.
PJ

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks for the info and congratulations on becoming a member of TBN. Notice your seriously looking at the PT425, you are in good hands at TBN.
PJ )</font>

Hi Paul...(and all other TBN/Power Trac forum members)

I should be the one thanking you...this forum has been a great resource and a tremendous source of information.

Now if I can only get over this addictive need to read countless posts (especially wrt Power Trac products), I'll be okay! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(That last TBN outage was unbearable)!

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #5  
we have withdrawal seminars for that type of addiction .... welcome aboard .... i have several Kubota products ... they are good in their specialty <font color="red"> but as a multi purpose machine there ain't any better than pt </font>

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #6  
Welcome to the ever resourceful TBN! My (unsolicited) advice regarding the forum quandary is read 'em all! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif When you get done, you may fully appreciate the sage advice from Herr B: <font color="red"> as a multi purpose machine there ain't any better than pt </font> Though I don't have as many machines, nor his experience, I nonetheless concur!

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #7  
1 more day!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #8  
Today's the day right??
Tim

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #9  
Welcome to TBN Dean,

My college (ERAU) roommate is flying FO out of Chicago in an RJ for Atlantic Coast Airline under UA colors. He is headed back to Dulles for recurrent the end of March. At which point I am putting him to work on garage construction. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck on your tractor selection. Those are some nice choices you are looking at.

Nick

/ Soon to be updated Power Trac website? #10  
The little scroller that said one more day until the new website is now gone from their website, but I don't see any changes yet....