What to do with these LED Lights

/ What to do with these LED Lights #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
I got a whole bunch of funky LED Lights from work. We use them in the miniature sets we build. We order stuff, it doesn't work the way we want, it goes into the trash, which means it comes to me as I am a bit of a hoarder on this stuff (one mans junk is one mans treasure).

So I got these

AE-RGB series Angel Eye Headlight Accent Lights Specifications

What would you guys do wit them. Saddly they don't flash just one color, but the full spectrum. So instead of cool flashing red lights as I initially devised, I get more of a flamboyant rainbow effect. And they are not bright enough to light up the road. I was thinking about just putting them in one of my work lights and letting them always run, but, then I thought about putting them in the engine cover as flashing emergency lights.

I have a blue strip of LED's that light the dash panel now, works pretty good.

Carl

/ What to do with these LED Lights #2  
Do you have lights on the ROP'S post and under the ROP'S ? Could you outline the entire machine. Tha would be cool. Put then around the slow vehicle triangle. Wear one on your head or in your avatar.

/ What to do with these LED Lights #3  
Get yourself a disco ball and you'd be all set. :laughing:

/ What to do with these LED Lights
So a few years ago we got a 50 tinsel tree from my wife's grandmother. It was missing the light wheel. But with these ever changing LED lights we now have our tree back to the original plan