pt 1430

/ pt 1430 #1  

flattopp9

Tractor
power trac 1430
some time ago i shared about my purchase of a 1430 from the austin tx area. Well i got it home to the campground april,5th and have been truly impressed with the machine. I have put about 27 hr. On it using the 4in 1 bucket and the grader blade. The blade takes some getting used too. Ha ha hope to put a few pictures up soon. I sure do enjoy all the info on the tbn page thanks, dale

/ pt 1430 #3  
I would definitely like to see more about the 1430.

/ pt 1430
I rode a pt425 up near green bay, wi befor i decided on pursuing the purchase of a 1430 and now that i have it home and have used it i am very glad i have the bigger pt. I removed 160' of pier from the lake yesterday and then put it back in the lake and it had all it could handle, but did a fin job, even in some loose sand. Believe me it turned some heads here in the park. I was very impressed once again. Dale

/ pt 1430 #5  
Hey FlatTop9,

I am glad to read your feedback; I am following the same path as you... I also tried a 425, and though I have nothing against it, I am holding out for a diesel and slightly larger machine. (Now, if the 425 size came with a diesel in the same price range, then I would probably get it...)

I missed out on a used 1430 in the NE last year because I was still short in my savings, the machine was fairly far away, and the owner did not seem to want to deal with anyone not local or via email. (Had I had successful communications, I would've found the money somewhere...) Oh well, that's a good problem to have in life...!

So, I am keeping an eye out for a used 1430 that has been very well maintained, hopefully not abused too much, and with not too many hours on it. That seems to be quite a rarity though. I am hoping to not have to buy new.

Cheers,

/ pt 1430
I just added a golf cart 4 direction mirror to my pt1430 and by gollie it really is nice. If anybody is interested they are mfg by wink golf cart mirrors. You wanted a picture.::thumbsup: VARIOUS 2011-2012 256 (640x480).jpg