video?

/ video? #1  

smilindave

Bronze Member
Tractor
Power Trac 425
I'm considering a cement mixer for my 425 and I thought I saw a video somewhere. Just can't remember. I did a search on here and Pt's web site. Thinking maybe I didn't do a good enough search or its no longer on here. Can someone help a guy out?

/ video? #3  
Huh...... I have a Hyd phd that I could make this work on.... I wonder where I could get a pre fabbed barrel,that fits over my 2" receiver. Any ideas?

/ video? #4  
It seems simple enough to convert a regular cement mixer to hyd like dfkrug did.

You could also make a bolt pattern frame work to match to your drums studs and just bolt it on.

Don't know how much side forces are there..

/ video?
Thanks JJ for the links. I thought for sure that Power Trac had one out there. I also am thinking of making my own using the post hole digger motor. Its one of those attachments I don't use that often.

/ video? #6  
This guy had this power trac listed in the used section on the power trac website a while back. At 8:00 it shows the cement mixer he made using the post hole digger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_YCbXlmeV0&feature=related]mm power trac - YouTube[/ame]