Mowing Mower Deck

/ Mower Deck #1  

Anonymous Poster

Guys I am going to sell that high end deck - I have it on E-Bay right now - I just decided that 72 inch was to large to move around with on my hills and tight spots - it is a nice unit and I love the cut - check it out on E-BAy - just search under Lastec and it will come up - I don't remember the item number

/ Mower Deck #4  
To post a link, go to the web page that you want to link to.

Highlight the URL and copy it.

Go to TBN and make a new post or reply to an existing post.

Down in the Instant Markup box towards the bottom of the window click on URL.

A small window will pop up. Paste the URL that you copied into this window and hit OK.

The Script Prompt window pops up. Type in what you want the link to be called; something like "Click Here For The Link" and hit OK.

This will paste the link into your post and will appear when you save it as Click Here For The Link and it will be underlined.

Pretty easy after you do it a few times. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Mower Deck #5  
Neat mower, too bad a 422 or 425 could't run it. Maybe the guy with the 427 might want it.

Tim

/ Mower Deck
Thank you very much David - I'll give it a try with the next thing I'll try and show you guys - My brother was getting sick with how much I boasted about it - I had to laugh -
EDM

/ Mower Deck
Hans wanted a bigger deck maybe he could mount an engine in place of the hydraulic motor with a clutch or torque converter - I don't know but the thing is really heavy - I think it weighs around 500 lbs - nothing light about it

/ Mower Deck
Hey guys - just thought I would just keep the word out there that I am still selling the deck - be it that the PT is kind of a special machine I didn't really expect it to sell on e-bay but I figured I would give it a whirl - I have some interested folks I'm talking to and I listed it locally to fit a skid steer which I think is the way to go due to the limited number of PT's out there (Only a skid steer receiver plate would have to be added). The unit really is a bueaty very heavy duty and much, much better than the PT decks. Terry also has the original gear box, shaft and one bracket to fit a catagory one three point hitch (as orginally deliverd) I looked at the spec and he is only missing a few bracket which are available from Lastec - so I could turn it back into what it started out as but it would cost me around $500 - 600 for the missing parts - changing it back is easy as they didn't do much at all structurally to it

I thought about it only because there are so many three point hitch machines out there - but the problem is that it has the most value as is - fitting a PT, skid steer, or other front mount tractor with a hydraulic PTO- So what do you guys think?

/ Mower Deck #9  
I can't imagine using a skid steer as a mowing machine--simply too much turf damage!

What are you asking for the unit outfitted to operate on a PT 1845?

/ Mower Deck
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I can't imagine using a skid steer as a mowing machine--simply too much turf damage )</font>

Bobcat actually manufactures a hydraulic 72" mower now for their new all-wheel steer loaders (A220/A300) as well as the Toolcat...works great and easy on the lawn. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bobcat 72" Mower