PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders

/ PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
I need to steal a good idea as mine keep failing miserably. If you could, would you kindly post a picture of what you have come up with for a cup holder.

Thanks

Carl

/ PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders #2  
Hi Carl,

I have heard about people installing a boat style cup holder, because they hold up well, and swivel a bit when the tractor moves, so you don't spill your drink. This is one type I have seen mounted on a tractor. I have also seen people use a regular bicycle water bottle holder. They tend to hold a water, or gatorade style bottle very well, but not a can, or a mug. This is the link for the boat style: Handi-man Marine Drink-A-Long™ Drink Holder | Bass Pro Shops Or there is this type that incorporates a gyroscope design, so your drink will not spill if you are working on a hill, or traveling over rough terrain:BoatMates® Swivel Drink Holder | Bass Pro Shops

/ PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders #4  
This is what I use. It's not open, it's just the only pic I found that showed it. Available anywhere.

Phil

Attachments

• New seat 2.jpg
    New seat 2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 262
   / PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders #5  
Here's my deluxe solution, Carl.

just bolt or silcone to secure right or left dash shelf.

If you want to get fancy spray with black or red paint...

Doug

Attachments

• deluxe PT cup holder.JPG
    deluxe PT cup holder.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 244
   / PT Owners, time to show me your Cup Holders #8  
I need to steal a good idea as mine keep failing miserably. If you could, would you kindly post a picture of what you have come up with for a cup holder.

Thanks

Carl
I have one of the plastic cup holders that attaches between the window of a car and the door frame. I slide the part that goes between the window and the door frame I slid it down behind the black vertical part of the hose tunnel cover under the steering wheel . The cup holder rests on that black cover and it don't seem to allow debris to fall on or in my drink when I am working cutting brush or mowing weeds.