Recieved my Power Trac tonight!

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #1  

WillingtonPizza

Bronze Member
My Tractor was delivered tonight. Power trac just got the check yestarday. I am amazed with this little machine. The hydralic quick connect is extremly easy to use. It is sopposed to snow tonight, can't wait. It will be easy using a hydralic angle plow for a change. I was scared after I ordered it because I have never seen one in person but I feel much better now. I do not think I could get a better machine for the money.

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #2  
Congrats. I'm not familar with this machine, so I'll be looking foward to your future remarks, maybe even a photo?

ErnieB
"We must defend our rights, ourselves, and our country by force of arms."
Stephen F. Austin

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #3  
Is that the yellow machine with cleats instead of tires, or am I thinking of something else?

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #4  
PaulB that is a Magnatrac and I have posted pics of mine in another forum but can't remember where. What the hey here it is again.

Darin

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #5  
Congratulation on your new tractor, /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifand I hope you get snow so you can play...oops work.

I also would like to see a picture,and is there a website.

Stay safe and enjoy your investment.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #6  
I went to the web site to check it out and it makes me think of an articulated Bobcat. Good luck, and keep us posted on your experiences!!

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #7  
What model Power Trac did you purchase? Is this the correct site?

www.power-trac.com

Michele Bradway

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight!
Well we got some measurable snow finaly, about 3 inches. Michele you do have the right web site, I got the PT425. I was amazed how fast you can switch implements on the front, no need to get off the tractor unless there are auxillary hydralics to hook up. The plow worked great, it was the first time I saw a front mount blade with guide wheels behind it. Did not know why they where there until I started plowing, you can constantly change distance between the ground and the plow by adjusting the tilt, great when changing between gravel and pavement. (my driveway is 1600 feet long and only partialy paved. The machine worked great. The constant four wheel drive was great. Backing up with an articulating machine feels weard but with only 3 hours it is becoming very comfortable. This machine is built extremely tough for a small machine, I think you could hit it any where with a hammer and you would'nt put a dent in it. It is similar to a bobcat because everything is hydralic, including the mowing attachements. It also has 4 hydrolic motors for the wheels. I am looking forward to more snow on Friday.

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #9  
Great to read that you enjoy and also feel comfortable w/PT425.

When you priced the Kubota vs PT425 about what was the saving?

Stay safe and enjoy.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight!
The difference in price was over $8,000. Though keep in mind the PT425 has a 25hp Kohler. It was $6,000 to get a diesel (I believe it was a deutz?). There is also a big difference in weight, the pt425 is much lighter than the B2410. Most of the implements must be purchased thru Power Trac, but the ones I got where very well constructed and inexpensive, less than $400 for a bucket, less than $700 for a stump grinder (18 inch) and less than $1,000 for a 60 inch deck, all with quick connect and with any hoses you need.