1850 Pump ideas

/ 1850 Pump ideas #44  
Strong enough for what? And how is it attached?

I think that since this isn't a normal tractor with an ultra-low stump ripping gear, it won't be able to do everything a normal 3 pt hitch would do, e.g. plowing, but that leaves lots of options. Of course, if Carl runs it into a rock, the tractor is going to stop, suddenly. :)

All the best,

Peter

Is the PT strong enough to support a three point hitch on the back? I just had to ask.

/ 1850 Pump ideas
It is only to run a land plane or box blade. As it is when I am rolling in reverse I stop dead when I grab a big boulder with the blade.

Will be home tomorrow and after wrapping xmas gifts is going to get on the pt project

/ 1850 Pump ideas #47  
It is only to run a land plane or box blade. As it is when I am rolling in reverse I stop dead when I grab a big boulder with the blade.

Will be home tomorrow and after wrapping xmas gifts is going to get on the pt project

You going to use two hydraulic lift cylinders with one top-link?
Or two fixed length arms and one hydraulic top link?
Or two hydraulic lift arms and one hydraulic top link?

Or, or, or.... :laughing:

/ 1850 Pump ideas
I am going to look at my wife, say hey, I want to spend $1000 on a part for the tractor,and wait for the slap across the face and the lack of intimacy for months to come.

Joint checking accounts are the bain of modern marriages.

Not sure what I am going to do to be honest. I thought I was going to have 3 weeks before my next job, but we may have to start early, and the wife may have a tv show in Thailand for the holidays. So,,, not sure if the rear attachment is still in the works.

/ 1850 Pump ideas #50  
Life, is what happens to you while you are making other plans.