Well this just

/ Well this just #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
Well.... a number of cuss words. Just drove 2 days to get home (easy 2 days from LA, but 2 days). Get a panicked phone call from my film crew in Vegas. Problems. Pulled my tractor out, ran it around the yard and on a plane at 8AM. So much for best laid plans...

/ Well this just #2  
That stinks, hate it for you. It does make for a compelling drama though :) ... One man's struggle to reunite with his tractor in a fast paced society who does not understand, the bond of man and machine...

/ Well this just #3  
... the story arc of a man possessed by fast tractors and loose attachments.
Sorry to hear you got them old travelin' blues.

/ Well this just #5  
Feast or famine, feast or famine.... at least it wasn't a layoff call. :thumbsup:

Just think of work as a means to support your tractor addiction.

/ Well this just #7  
ROTFLOL!

Ahh the film epic: I can see the Disney version now. Clean cut kid, parental drama off camera, resulting in bond with his favorite brush hog tractor, "Rose hacker". Kid driven into real world. Must support himself as glamorous film director, but secretly longs for the true love of his life and compelled to spend his time in the paved, chromed, glamorous lands of LA, Las Vegas and Florida.
Coming to you soon from MGM. :)

LOL

/ Well this just #8  
ROTFLOL!

Ahh the film epic: I can see the Disney version now. Clean cut kid, parental drama off camera, resulting in bond with his favorite brush hog tractor, "Rose hacker". Kid driven into real world. Must support himself as glamorous film director, but secretly longs for the true love of his life and compelled to spend his time in the paved, chromed, glamorous lands of LA, Las Vegas and Florida.
Coming to you soon from MGM. :)

LOL
Ah yes, I can see it now:
Title: Citizen Case-IH : Opening shot: An old man movie mogul lies on his death bed, and mumbles his last words: "Rose Hacker". Reporter then retraces man's life in a series of flashbacks to try and figure out what those words means.

/ Well this just
I am looking for new writers for my next project, any of you jokers want to submit ;-)

As for the holidays I took the wife to couples conseling. We had to have an intermediary. I say 3 days with 30 relatives is enough, my wife says 2 weeks is enough. We compromised at 3 nights, 4 days. Best $100 I have ever spent. And yes, 30 family get together and have dinners, open gifts, gift opening is one at a time, so you can thank the person. Takes an average of a day and a half to get through the event. Oh,and not one of my wifes family has quality hearing. You have never heard a house so darn loud.

But it is family, and I have it, so lots to be thankful for.

/ Well this just #10  
But it is family, and I have it, so lots to be thankful for.
sounds like sheer torture to me.

Christmas gifts are for kids. Adults sit around, drink adult beverages (and express appreciation for same) while the kids tear into a pile of gifts. 45 sec later, gift unwrapping is done, and it is time for a refill.

When you are an adult, you buy the toys you want, for yourself. No need to collect junk that you will never need in the name of Christmas cheer. No need to sit around and act all happy and thankfull for getting something you will pitch into the corner cupboard as soon as the relatives depart.

yes, just call me scrooge. But I buy good gifts for my 6 and 10yo.