Merry Christmas to everyone

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #11  
Merry Christmas Santa.....I, I, I, I mean JJ

Happy New Year too..!!

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #12  
I think I have it figured out...JJ is Santa and he is now undercover in Florida....that is why he shaved his beard...Shhhhh ! don't tell anyone...

Merry Christmas to all....You too Santa

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #13  
Happy Holidays to JJ Santa, and the folks at TBN. Christmas Eve is also my wedding anniversary. Its easy to remember. We are now getting a little surprise: light snow and ice, that the forecaster missed. So we will have a white Christmas. I just fired-up the PT 425, just to make sure it will start-up if the snow gets heavy.

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #15  
Happy Holidays to JJ Santa, and the folks at TBN. Christmas Eve is also my wedding anniversary. Its easy to remember. We are now getting a little surprise: light snow and ice, that the forecaster missed. So we will have a white Christmas. I just fired-up the PT 425, just to make sure it will start-up if the snow gets heavy.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for reminding me that our anniversary is on Thursday. :)

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #16  
ChristmasFirewood3_zps5b7dd5da.jpeg
[/IMG]

/ Merry Christmas to everyone #19  
...And Happy New Year to everybody. Hoping 2013 brings good fortune to all. (It's been months since I've been on TBN--I miss it. New job 6 months ago has me running, but I love it!)