Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #22  
I will add that one of our forum members lives on eBay and has sent me numerous links to filter deals. I bought a dozen hydraulics for the price of two. Generally they come from machine shops gone out of business.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #23  
Anyone using the wix/Napa hydraulic filters on 425? IThe specs on the wix/Napa filters do not indicate they are rated for suction. ???
I will have to look up my # and let you know I believe the prefix is the suction part and sufix is the micron rating.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #25  
Good...I'll work my Google fu for some deals. I like having one or two for back-up.
I will add that one of our forum members lives on eBay and has sent me numerous links to filter deals. I bought a dozen hydraulics for the price of two. Generally they come from machine shops gone out of business.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #27  
Can anyone shed some light on what the larger fittings are for the 14XX and 18XX?
I'm guessing that they are Stucchi IRV series, specifically, (820001022?), IR34V FA for the larger PTO fittings. Has anyone cross matched the large drain fitting? BIR12 (800501005?)
All the best,
Peter

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #28  
Are you referring to the coupler? Tell you what I learned, I couldn't find them. I spent a week hunting around at the biggest Hydraulic stores in the area. Eventually ponied up and bought Parker. They seem pretty universal compared to that weird Italian stuff that makes no sense for PT to purchase.

Venting, sorry not much more help.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #29  
Well in Power-Trac's defense, after browsing around on lots of specification sheets, I did notice that weird as they are, they seem to be the only couplers rated for more than 3000psi, that aren't the monstrously expensive 10,000psi couplers. I think that they are an ISO 5675 poppet connector.

Oh, and according to the charts, the 1/2" ones cross reference to the ISO7241-1 Series A (Parker 6600), but only the 1/2" ones.
http://www.stucchiusa.com/PDF/10_IR_IRV_IRS.pdf

All the best,

Peter