No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #11  
Had to set a couple of round bales out yesterday, steady rain I got soaked and the tractor got a bath and it's battery charged.

Have fun--J

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #12  
My tractors have not been having much down time. Been cutting and hauling firewood. and plowing snow and some land clearing.

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #13  
I am actually using mine quite a bit. But I prepositioned a pile of logs so that I could reach them from the edge of the road even when the thaw came. The swinging mini hoe works very nice for grabbing logs and relocating them to the splitter next to my wood pile where i chunk them while still held up in the air. I have had to make better bucket pins and straighten the bucket since it was too light duty for this work. But it seems to be all good now. Originally, straight pins were used and bolted on one end and just the thickness of the bucket on the other end. I made new ones, making it a stepped pin so there is a clamping action when the pin is cross bolted, preventing the ears from spreading.

Ken

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #14  
I am stuck in Las Vegas on a TV show for a month. NO TRACTOR TIME. and i got barely any when I was home for the holidays because some idiot gave me food poisoning in Las Vegas that put me in the ER twice.

Oh, I miss my sweet, sweet tractor.

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #15  
They way I see it if I start getting an itch to be on the tractor I go, unless its currently raining. If you tear up the ground when it wet then that just gives u another reason to be on later so you can fix it. :)

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #16  
Come to Montana, new snow every day for the last 4, just enough to plow.
PJ

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #17  
Not to make anyone jealous, but we got about 5" this morning. Got to try out my new rear blade for snow removal and get a bit of seat time. Hoping we'll get enough by the time I get home to plow again... have to make the most of what we're given!

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues
I get plastic bucket upside down seat time Saturday..... I'm going ice fishing! :licking:

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues #19  
I get plastic bucket upside down seat time Saturday..... I'm going ice fishing! :licking:

Now I'm jealous! We never had enough ice last year and the year before we had a huge snow pack and marginal ice, so going was tricky (neighbor fell through early in the season and the ice deteriorated from there). This year it's not safe yet either... so not looking good.

/ No Snow To Plow, No Grass To Mow, No Seat Time Blues
I caught about 35 panfish of various species 2 weekends ago.
:liar:

O.K only 7 were keepers, the rest went back. I also caught an 18" pike and put it back too. Then it warmed up and rained. It will be safe again this weekend. That was the first time I've been ice fishing in 2 years. I was ready! :shark: