/ Weird weather #1  

J_J

Super Star Member
Tractor
Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST
We had a temp of 85 degrees on Wed in Jacksonville, Fl

Supposed to be 30 degrees at 6 AM Sat.

/ Weird weather #4  
then you wonder why everyone is sick with cold/flu go figure.

/ Weird weather #5  
Yep it is weird & different. Has been the last 2 /3 years.

In the past 3 weeks have had a low of 12 / 13 & a high of 89. Trees have been confused the last 2 or 3 years as well. Get a false spring & they bud or leaf out, then a freeze that burns off the new leaves or buds.

/ Weird weather #6  
then you wonder why everyone is sick with cold/flu go figure.

I think that's a different issue. It probably has to do with people being run down, fatigued and not in general good health more than the weather. I run out to get the paper in my bare feet in the snow. It hurts! But I don't get sick from that. I'm much more fearful of my infected co-workers coming in caughing all over their hands and then grabbing the doorknobs than anything else! :eek:

/ Weird weather #7  
I think that's a different issue. It probably has to do with people being run down, fatigued and not in general good health more than the weather. I run out to get the paper in my bare feet in the snow. It hurts! But I don't get sick from that. I'm much more fearful of my infected co-workers coming in caughing all over their hands and then grabbing the doorknobs than anything else! :eek:

Heck Moss, I don't even wear feet when I get the paper! :D

/ Weird weather #8  
Talk about crazy weather we had a tornado here yesterday. Never remember a tornado in January, they usually don't come till April but have seen them in March.

/ Weird weather #10  
40+ on Tuesday and now forecast for -15 tonight. Guess that's the norm for now......